Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

A Tip For Glute Shots

Rep Points

A Tip For Glute Shots

Shoot the UPPER most part of the upper and outer quadrant.
    I've been shootin 3cc of Qv stuff, known for causing pain. The first shot of this cycle went right in the middle of the suggested area (upper, outer quad) and it hurt like hell for a couple days, staring 10 minutes after the shot.
    The last 2 times I shot up very high on the glute and both times it was virtually painless. Give it try!!
    "I don't like small cars or real big women, but somehow I always find myself in 'em" - KR

Rep Points

Thanks for the tip. I'll try going a little higher up than I usually do. I could do with some pain free glute shots. I have managed this with quad shots by going 3/4 the way up dead center. Delts and quads rarely cause major pain for me. Just something about sticking my ass that has always led to a little discomfort.

Rep Points

glute shots for me are a pain in the ass no pun intended. They are hard to see what you are doing unless you are very flexible. I have a hard time twisting around and stay like that long enough to shoot. I have always seemed to go through veins in my glutes too. When I pull the needle out I bleed good...sometimes it pours out and I need a towl and hold pressure on it....so I can't see doing glute shots again maybe ever.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan60563
    glute shots for me are a pain in the ass no pun intended. They are hard to see what you are doing unless you are very flexible. I have a hard time twisting around and stay like that long enough to shoot. I have always seemed to go through veins in my glutes too. When I pull the needle out I bleed good...sometimes it pours out and I need a towl and hold pressure on it....so I can't see doing glute shots again maybe ever.
    Same here. Hey card glad to hear the quad shoots 3/4 the way up the thigh dead center is working. I find it the best overall place to inject

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    Thanks for the tip. I'll try going a little higher up than I usually do. I could do with some pain free glute shots. I have managed this with quad shots by going 3/4 the way up dead center. Delts and quads rarely cause major pain for me. Just something about sticking my ass that has always led to a little discomfort.
    i have tried 2cc's 2/3rds the way up the rectus femoris and it's not too bad... 3cc's was too much though. ventrogluteal shots, as sj69 discribes, are the best for me, too.
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.