IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Need creatine transition help.

Rep Points

Need creatine transition help.

I have been trying different creatine products for a couple years now. from cell-tech to trac to san v-12 turbo. Though i liked the results from v-12 turbo, i had a bad reaction to it, possibly because of not drinking enough water. Anyway, it's time to try something else out after about 3 months off of EVERYTHING.

Basically i take the following

1. mega man multi vitamin- 2 per day
    2. ON 100% whey-twice daily
    3. Need help on creatine product
    4. finished bottle of vitamin shoppe brand l-glutamine, need help on goo glutamine product.

I am 22 yrs. old approx 179-183 pds. I am looking to bulk up and gain weight to about 195 lbs. I need more "pump" in the gym, sometimes i am feeling lazy, and that extra boost would help. I am currently trying to find more information on a few diffent forms and brands of creatine. The following are the few i have been scoping out. Any advice would be very helpful, and i appreciate any help in advance.

1. SNS E2 Matrix (i am seriously condidering this, anybody heard of it?)
    2. BSN no-explode
    3. Bulk CEE
    4. Dymatize Xpand
    5. BSN Cellmass

P.S.- can any of these products be stacked with an NO2 supplement for added "pump?"

Please help me to gather info about these products along with any specific brand of glutamine i should take, lloking to start these new supplements together in a few days. Thanks!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If you mind me asking what was the bad reaction you had with the V-12 creatine?

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Oh man I love this thread title.

Rep Points

the bad reaction could have been due to the lack of water issue as stated before. Anyway, the reaction was lightheadedness, dizziness, and fatigue. Never experienced it before, until i took v-12. As soon as i stopped, never experienced it since. I first noticed it when i took the v-12 after about a week on, and i was in the gym doing triceps pressdowns, and suddenlt felt dizzy, like i was gonna pass out. I had to sit down with a trainer, they took my BP and shit. It sucked!

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DAFresh
    Anyway, the reaction was lightheadedness, dizziness, and fatigue. Never experienced it before, until i took v-12. As soon as i stopped, never experienced it since. I first noticed it when i took the v-12 after about a week on, and i was in the gym doing triceps pressdowns, and suddenlt felt dizzy, like i was gonna pass out. I had to sit down with a trainer, they took my BP and shit. It sucked!
    I get these symptoms every time I do heavy squats.