• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anabolic Matrix Rx

Fashong

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a couple of questions...

1. Steroid or not??
2. If I take it will It be cheating?
3. Any side-effects EX) man boobs, testicular change

I need lots of information, I do not want to ruin my life and take like something I can never change

There would be no point in you taking it, it will not have an effect. I am not saying this because I believe you will harm yourself or whatever. I am telling you because it will help someone who has passed their prime in terms of endogenous testosterone levels. You have like 10 years until that starts to happen.

Fashong said:
I need lots of information, I do not want to ruin my life and take like something I can never change
There is no hope for you boy, except the Word of God

Fashong said:

1. Steroid or not??
"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

soxmuscle said:
"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Billy Madison!!!!!!!!!!!!! booyah, who's your padre?

LW83 said:
I think his MaxPump product will sell better though, I like it better. I only used a half-dose (3 tabs) and I got some really nice pumps. Felt good. Having a pump is like having sex. I train two, sometimes three times a day. Each time I get a pump. It's great. I feel like I'm coming all day...

Fashong said:

1. Steroid or not??

As Dale said this product is not for you, you are waaaay too young.

Stick to protein, a multiple vitamin, EFA's, and maybe a creatine based product, that is it at your age.

du510 said:
Having a pump is like having sex. I train two, sometimes three times a day. Each time I get a pump. It's great. I feel like I'm coming all day...
Were you drunk when you wrote this? :clapping:

PirateFromHell said:
Were you drunk when you wrote this? :clapping:
I reckon his girl was blowing him at the keyboard.

du510 said:
Its an Arnold quote. Sure, I hate Arnold, but that quote is funny.
Why do you hate Arnold? I don't like his politics, but hey: He has power, money, a great body, and a hot wife. And as you pointed out, he can be quite funny.

Back