• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

It's getting hot in here.....

IML Gear Cream!
:lol: Your a crap typer.... :hehe:

A workout and your pissed at incline DB's...?? Good to see you pre prepin your foods buddy, it's the key to a leaner more muscular you :eyebrow: ;)

yeah...well, I still find ways to Monicas taco stand...
:(
Hey, my last post was error free...I thought..But I do know that I fat finger the hell outta things!
well, gotta get to bed. Talk at ya!

thanks, brotha!
But don't kid yourself. They're not that hard. You are a pretty damn strong MOFO!
THe worst part is getting them up into position.

Burner02 said:
yeah...well, I still find ways to Monicas taco stand...
:(
Hey, my last post was error free...I thought..But I do know that I fat finger the hell outta things!
well, gotta get to bed. Talk at ya!
Die Monica Die.... Come on buddy, control it!!

yeah...she's an evil, but tasty biatch!
:D

28 May, 05:
BACK / TRAPS:

Supp. Grip Pull Ups:
BW*12, BW*8, BW*10, BW*10, BW*10 = 50! (now to do that with wide grip..)

45 DEGREE BB ROWS:
135*10, 185*6, 225*3, 225*3 (Grip ) :( 135*10

DB SHRUGS:
4*80*12

High Angle DB ROWS:
3*75*8

WG PULL DOWNS:
2*150*10

***WHEW! Grip SUX! Going w/out straps is taking its toll, but hopfully, strength will start to come back up!

**Forgive my vanity, but when I see my muscle under tension and see it..I do believe I would look pretty dang good if I didn't have the friggin FAT on me...I know..diet and cardio....working on it....
:)

Burner02 said:
**Forgive my vanity, but when I see my muscle under tension and see it..I do believe I would look pretty dang good if I didn't have the friggin FAT on me...I know..diet and cardio....working on it....
I find myself thinking the same thing when I watch myself at the gym...wow, look at those muscles (now if I could just see them when I'm relaxed):laugh:

THanks B!
Well, I am up to 48 w/ the wide grip, so I wanna do two workouts @ 50 reps before I start adding weight. Do like, 3 sets of 10, then the last 2 sets, add the 25 - 45 lbs. then go up accordingly.
I think I willdo every other workout without straps. Doing shrugs w/only 80lbs sucked. I can do much more..but the grip isn't there. One with, one without.

IML Gear Cream!
Heya man awsome w/o's!!!! Those are some impressive weights.

Glad to hear your still strap free....I feel your pain but don't worry it will pay off in the end!!

Damn that fat...I'm the same way. I way over weight and I have no digi to take pics. But I'm working on it!! Being 192lbs isn't easy LOL my clothes dont fit!

Ive grown to like my fatness. What you weighing in at now? Sorry to hear about the car :(

friggin WORKING... :(
BUT! I am about to put a 2nd client into contract within the next two days!
WAHOO!
but...have not had time to go to the gym... :( I am getting F A T....and weak....sucks..but only temporary...

Burner02 said:
friggin WORKING... :(
BUT! I am about to put a 2nd client into contract within the next two days!
WAHOO!
but...have not had time to go to the gym... :( I am getting F A T....and weak....sucks..but only temporary...

I'm doing some cardio, and I'd be glad to do a bit more for you. :D I've gone back to the old boxing days. Hitting the abs ... punching the heavy bag ... throwing around a few weights ... and it feels great. I hear through the grapevine that dad will be getting a quality leather skipping rope for father's day. Beware ... if there is a "Contender II", NT will do his best to get on the show and kick some aZZ :D

:wave: B

Hiya B! Thanks! I do look pretty good in a dark room..
I have about 20lbs to shed...30 if I wanted to have a six-pack...

Hey NT! U box? Nice! I've got Tae-Bo tapes!
I am hoping things will slow down a little next week I can get back into a pattern...

I did for about 5 years ... I just recently dusted off the punching bags and wraps and found that I've still got about 1 solid year left in me. :lol:

naturaltan said:
I just recently dusted off the punching bags and wraps
Now that you are huger...
The light, slow leather rope won't last long before you'll want a 4lb Power Job

IML Gear Cream!
MM ... got one with adjustable weights. :thumbs: I've amended my father's day list to include a new one as the one I have is well used. :)
That one looks hi-tech compared to the one I have now. :lol:

b_reed23 said:
Burner02 said:
Hiya B! Thanks! I do look pretty good in a dark room..
QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: don't we all!!
I must say....you seem to do well in the light, Mrs. B-

Hey NT! I'd like to take on boxing or Kick boxing once my hectic schedule settles down.

boxing classes for exercise are great. If you like geting hit in the face, then it's even more fun. I hate getting hit, so I'm real good (until I get hit) :lol:

well, I've been hit in the face...and prefer to not be hit in the face.....

then you too would make an excellent boxer. :D Those that like to trade punches have short careers and funny faces when they are done. :laugh: I'd prefer to keep my stunning good looking so that I can sparkle when spending my millions. :grin:

I just figure I am ugly enough...no need to amplify it any more...

Mrs Reed ... if you find a boxing exercise class, I think you'd enjoy it. It's a great cardio workout.

Burner!!! Where the hell are ya!!! I know workin just stoppin in to say whats up.

Man boxing would be awsome if I could learn how. There are a few places by me...the ghetto area....and I went in once but no one speaks english so we couldn't understand each other. If I could find an english speaking one I'd do it in a heart beat!!

Back