• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Combo???????

devildog88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone work Chest,Bi's and tri's together. I did it for the first time last night and it was a great workout! I only did two sets per except chest I did three! Was in and out in an hour!

I am thinking of pairing Back and Shoulders and leaving one day just for the pins. What do you think?

Doesn't sound bad. Thats a pretty intense workout.

devildog88 said:
Does anyone work Chest,Bi's and tri's together. I did it for the first time last night and it was a great workout! I only did two sets per except chest I did three! Was in and out in an hour!

Is that a 7 set (2 bi, 2 tri, 3 chest) workout in an hour?

devildog88 said:

I am thinking of pairing Back and Shoulders and leaving one day just for the pins. What do you think?
My previous routine was:
bench (4sets)
flies(4sets)
Shoulders(2ex total 6sets)
Tris(2ex total 6sets)

Total = 20sets (rep range 10-12) done in 70-80 mins.

CaptainDeadlift said:
Is that a 7 set (2 bi, 2 tri, 3 chest) workout in an hour?
Less than an hour actually about 35 minutes. keep in mind that I also facillitate the weight room for my football players so I am actually in there longer but not lifting. I was able to get my work out in and felt like I actually got more accomplished than when I spend 90 minutes lifting.

Back