• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jeff King Mr. Universe 1983 why did he stop competing

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What happened to Jeff King ? After he won the 1983 Mr America, 1983 Mr Universe, 1984 World Championships he dissapeared.

Last edited:
jeffking5.jpg

jeffking2.jpg

Last edited:
He didn't vanish in 1984. He competed through 1988 and his last show was the Universe, where he took 6th. His last win was the 84 World Champs.

look at the size of his neck in the first pic

He hit a most-muscular in 1988 and his neck swallowed his face!

He had to quit competing after that incident

The Monkey Man said:

:rolleyes:

The Monkey Man said:

True Story.

I was actually thinking along those lines.

IML Gear Cream!
He looks good, but he also looks like he might be very short or something.

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
He looks good, but he also looks like he might be very short or something.
Listed at 6' so probably 5'10 or so.

ForemanRules said:
Listed at 6' so probably 5'10 or so.
I heard he got a sex change and because he was soooo tall he is now the tallest woman alive :hmmm:
571.jpg

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
I heard he got a sex change and because he was soooo tall he is now the tallest woman alive :hmmm:
571.jpg

Is that woman 10 feet tall.
you could crawl in side her pussy

Who wants to know where his is & what he's doing?

who the fuck cares?

IML Gear Cream!
What happened to Jeff King???

His last competition was the 1985 WABBA Pro Mr. World. He know lives in Masachusetts and works as a Physical Therapist. Ungodly potential! Too bad he didn't stay in bodybuilding longer.

His last competition was the 1985 WABBA Pro Mr. World. He know lives in Masachusetts and works as a Physical Therapist. Ungodly potential! Too bad he didn't stay in bodybuilding longer.

Hmm, I wonder what part of MA he lives in.

Why he Retired

He wanted to make the jump to the NPC but Joe Weider would not let him go unless he qualified for the NPC America and then compete in it. To ge his pro card Jeff's argument was he was already a pro and there where alot of guys Joe Weider let into the NPC without starting over. At that point Jeff said the hell with this I am done. If I remember correct in an article said Weider can kiss his ass. Jeff is in Mass he was born and raised in Point Pleasant NJ. Great Body Builder. Hope this helps Old friend of his he use to help me with my training.

He wanted to make the jump to the NPC but Joe Weider would not let him go unless he qualified for the NPC America and then compete in it. To ge his pro card Jeff's argument was he was already a pro and there where alot of guys Joe Weider let into the NPC without starting over. At that point Jeff said the hell with this I am done. If I remember correct in an article said Weider can kiss his ass. Jeff is in Mass he was born and raised in Point Pleasant NJ. Great Body Builder. Hope this helps Old friend of his he use to help me with my training.

really? do you know what he does now?

about jeff king

So who wants to know where he is?
I would love to know where he is...I knew him in his junior and senior yr of high school. At that time I had lost my mom and he helped me though a very hard time. He was real then and he was dedicated to going the distance. Life took me away from NJ and I never got to say Thank you.

Find Jeff!

I would like to locate Jeff as well. He judged a contest I was in, the Lone Star, in Texas, in '83. I took Overall, travelled to Springfield, MO, to see a friend compete in the America, at which Jeff was guest posing. Long story short, we met, I moved to Springfield from Dallas, 10 months later moved back to Dallas because of a really bad misunderstanding. I would really like to make amends, but haven't been able to locate Jeff. He was a great guy; I got to meet his mom, dad, & brother; went home with him to Pt. Pleasant even. He was the love of my life for those few short months, and I'd just like to be able to set things straight with him.

:nail:

Thanks for the info. I always wondered where he went. I am not surprized by the physical therapy line of work that h does - his senior yr in high school he worked at the Pt Pleasant hospital - did he help you in NJ?

This is a good place to figure it out however if anyone does know where in Mass. he is I would love to forward some info to him as a result of who he was before he even took his first title. Which was MR NJ. Don't confuse dedicaton to the person as anything other then that. Jeff if you r reading this pls find me on FB. I knew you when you were the life guard at laurelbrook.

Back