• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A place you'd like to visit.

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'd like to visit the Longmen Grottoes in Luoyang, China the ancient capital of China. There are around 100,000 Buddhist images throughout the 2345 caves and niches.

http://www.orientalarchitecture.com/luoyang/LONGMEN01.htm for a slide show of images.

henan.luoyang.longmen.grottoes.50005655w.jpg

This is one interesting world. A trip from Laos, going through China to the great mongolian desert of gobi is on the list. Asia is great altogether.

im not the type whos into culture and beauty places like italy, china, spain, france, etc...

id rather go to a ballpark or an amusement park to have fun then study ancient buildings and statues...pfttt

only place in asia i liked was japan

i guess i want to go to iceland

Personally, I'd like to go to Scotland and Ireland.

For my grandmother, I would like to take her to visit Japan and Korea, as it has been 45 some years since she was last in either location. ;) Ah hell, might as well throw in Hawaii too. Gramps was in the Army and she used to live in Honolulu. First time, and only time I went to Hawaii, I was 4. :p

IML Gear Cream!
shiznit2169 said:
im not the type whos into culture and beauty places like italy, china, spain, france, etc...

id rather go to a ballpark or an amusement park to have fun then study ancient buildings and statues...pfttt

Now theres culture ;)

Todd_ said:
only place in asia i liked was japan

i guess i want to go to iceland

Iceland is nice. Definitely go in the summer time if you go though, since in the winter it can be a bit messy. If you go, I'd have to suggest staying for at least 2 weeks. In that time you'll want to see Rejkiavik, the Blue Lagoon, the amazing waterfalls and geothermal activity stuff (geysers, heated pools of water, etc). To the West below Rejk its pretty flat and devoid of most trees. To the east it gets more mountinous with forests and so on. Theres a ton to see and do there, and the wildlife in Rejkiavik is insane.

I once saw these 4 chicks beat the hell out of an old guy about 2AM.. and another time my 20yr old friend got in a fight with a drunk old guy (about 50) over who was first at a hot dog stand (it was eaaarly morning, and they were both so drunk nothing really happened besides rolling around on the ground).

Its a great place to visit, but expect to blow some money!

I'd like to travel to India and check out all the old temples.

I do want to see the Pyramids in Egypt. I've been around the world a few times, but never stopped there.

^it's the top secret military base in the US where the Gov't keeps the alien ufo that crashed in Roswell, NM in the 1950's.

I don't know why, that shit just wickedly intrigues me. Something crazy happened, and they don't want anyone to know about it....

Flex said:
^it's the top secret military base in the US where the Gov't keeps the alien ufo that crashed in Roswell, NM in the 1950's.

I don't know why, that shit just wickedly intrigues me. Something crazy happened, and they don't want anyone to know about it....
Nah, I bet there is nothing there. If it was really a secret place nobody would know. That is only to diverge attention. But maybe that is what they want you to think. :nanner:

Vieope said:
Nah, I bet there is nothing there. If it was really a secret place nobody would know.

If there wasn't anything there then they wouldn't shoot you dead on sight if you were in their boundaries

IML Gear Cream!
Flex said:
If there wasn't anything there then they wouldn't shoot you dead on sight if you were in their boundaries
But that happens anywhere in America if someone enters without permission.
What are you doing in my garden? Bang! Bang!

Flex, those pictures are gorgeous. I like the Ireland one. I just wanna run around in that grass its perfect looking. I have yet to see blue water so that is my next plan.

In Europe Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece are all nice.

By far the best place i've been to so far was Australia. I liked La Jolla, CA as well.

The worst place, Dubai (UAE), it was hot and sticky and smelt like a sewer.

Florence, Italy.

Stu said:
The worst place, Dubai (UAE), it was hot and sticky and smelt like a sewer.
Especially Jebel Ali in July we dubbed that place Satans Nut Sack it was sweltering. I left my freshly opened chilled beer in the shade to take a piss and in that short time I was gone it had turned warm.

a really lush untouched rain forest. seen puerto rico's...

rain%20forest%203.JPG

i need more houseplants.

rockgazer69 said:
rain%20forest%203.JPG

i need more houseplants.
My gf's grandfather has 10'000+ orchids in his backyard. Even hybrids he made himself.

Back