• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wow, why do you bitches do this to yourself?

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:eek:

LindsayLohan_0516_300x298.jpg

Cris2Blis said:
to try and please you dickheads...? :)

Try harder :)

Just stop the cocaine and eating disorders plz. Thx!

Yep, thats the new and improved Lindsay :barf:

No way, give me a women with something to grab onto.

IML Gear Cream!
Cris2Blis said:
to try and please you dickheads...? :)

That would be like smashing your face with a brick to give it more color.

Dale Mabry said:
That would be like smashing your face with a brick to give it more color.

so you're saying there are other alternatives...? :laugh: sadly i think it's more to impress eachother, or compete with other females. i can't imagine being in the public eye and involved in the hollywood hype.

but shit, they're making millions... they're doing something right.

why do women starve themselves? Do they really think they look that much better to be very skinny and boney and only eat like 1 salad a day than to have a little fat and look good?

Damn, shes gotten out of control. I guess she is getting the attention she wants.

dg806 said:

Yeh, and notice all the retards telling her how great it looks. See, thats the problem. Every time some dumb ass chick goes the hell overboard and fucks herself up, theres always some dumb ass guy nearby to congratulate her on doing it so well.

I'd like to post - "Biatch, that shit is nasty and somebody should check your damn head. Go Dr. Phil on your ass or something."

As to Lindsay, I think that women dont really do most of what they do to attract men... at least not those kinds of women. They have money and fame, they know they dont need it. I think those do what they do to show other girls up, plain and simple. Whatever the reasoning, its "not hot".

naturaltan said:
:thumbs:

Aggie ... they look much worse than they hurt. :)
you sound like you speak from personally experience?

IML Gear Cream!
b_reed23 said:
it's her alright...I posted this pic a couple days ago...:eek:
which girls looks more anorexic in this pic? lindsay or nicole? tough call

Stu said:
you sound like you speak from personally experience?

I've had my share of piercings ... we'll leave it at that. :)

naturaltan said:
:thumbs:

Aggie ... they look much worse than they hurt. :)
Actually, they are only surface piercings just like navel piercings, so I don't think it would hurt that much. The skin on the back is pretty thin though and it does get pretty red after piercing. I couldn't imagine doing this to my own body though.

i've always wondered if there is a connection between acupuncture and what people who get so into piercings derive from the experience. seems to me there has to be.

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Acupuncture - Table of Contents [/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]What is Acupuncture? [/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]The Philosophy of the Dao [/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Yin and Yang [/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]The Five Elements [/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]How the Imbalance of the Elements Affect Us? [/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Healing Applications of Acupuncture [/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Channels or Meridians - The invisible Pathways of Qi [/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]How Does Acupuncture Work? [/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica] [/font][font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Effects of Acupuncture [/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]The Gate Control Theory of Pain [/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Electrical Theory [/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica] Clinical Trials[/font]

Maybe they're preparing for roles in an upcoming Holocaust film?:shrug:

And for those Corset piercings, when I want to see a woman nude I want to see her completely nude no ribbons or strings attached.

rockgazer69 said:
i've always wondered if there is a connection between acupuncture and what people who get so into piercings derive from the experience. seems to me there has to be.

Not for me ... pain is pain. :laugh: I sweat and shake while waiting for the needle :eek:

Damn she used to look good but now she is gross

Back