• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The NBA is Fake!

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yes it is! I dont know why people even waste their time getting into this bullshit! Last time NBA showed its fakest, 2004 NBA Finals! You want me to believe Detroit beat the Lakers! Bitch Please!

god hand said:
Yes it is! I dont know why people even waste their time getting into this bullshit! Last time NBA showed its fakest, 2004 NBA Finals! You want me to believe Detroit beat the Lakers! Bitch Please!
bitch_please.gif

another bitter Lakers fan I see, its only gonna get worse from here son so I guess we better get used to the whining...

I'm not a Lakers fan. I HATE THEM! :evil2: :teeth: :2punch: :flipoff: :evil: :shake: :fire:

dou u live in WA mp? Yeah that was a dissapointing series for sure, but alot of good came out of this season as well I think. Plus the fact that they were without two of their three best players, they were 2 points away from a seventh game, and it took an MVP performance from Duncan, not to mention 6 games of absolutely horrible officiating to keep them down. I am extremely proud of my Supersonics this year, no question. fucc the naysayers

I'm not a Lakers fan. I HATE THEM!

then why did you start this thread? not only does it not make sense, but its a year late for that shit son. There are alot of stupid things the league does, i agree, but to say its fake, I can't feel ya on that.

Yep..and Elvis is alive, so is Tupac, we didn't really land on the Moon and an airplane really didn't hit the Pentagon.

:rolleyes:

Yeah it has to be fake. The nuggets getting beaten like they did no way. :(

Back