• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Biggest/Strongest in world w/o roids

Fashong said:
Who is the biggest/strongest person in the world without taking steroids??

Impossible to answer, as there are people who cheat even at tested competitions.

The worlds strongest "tested" bench presser is Shawn Lattimer The worlds biggest person without steroids, will be somewhere over 1000 pounds and basically imobile.

While these questions are sometimes entertaining, I think sometimes people ask in the hopes that they can match the numbers that someone else has done, naturally. Now, considering that some people can walk in off the streets with no training and bench press 405 for reps, and squat 495 for reps, I hope you realize that genetically many people will never hit that naturally no matter their training or diet. Not every man was created equally.

i think bruce lee was the strongest man without steroids.... but maybe he used them who knows

LexusGS said:
Dave Batista
Hell yeah 2 that! :thumb:

batista-interview-20050107023601879-000.jpg

Batista juices more than triple H :D

IML Gear Cream!
I doubt anyone could walk in off the street and bench 405 raw for reps. Bill Kazmier said he could bench 300 the first time he went into a gym.
I wonder what Lattimer can bench raw? The most I have witnessed benched raw and natural was 405x5 ( I was told that the guy did 500 in competition), the guy was about 300lbs and lazy as hell....go figure.

ForemanRules said:
I doubt anyone could walk in off the street and bench 405 raw for reps. Bill Kazmier said he could bench 300 the first time he went into a gym.
I wonder what Lattimer can bench raw? The most I have witnessed benched raw and natural was 405x5 ( I was told that the guy did 500 in competition), the guy was about 300lbs and lazy as hell....go figure.

of my buddies older brother hasn't "lifted" regularly in over 20 years, since college. he can bench 500 raw at will @ a bw of 220 lbs

LAM said:
of my buddies older brother hasn't "lifted" regularly in over 20 years, since college. he can bench 500 raw at will @ a bw of 220 lbs

Sorry Lam, but 500 raw and natural at only 220, and not lifting for 20 years regularly is total BS, and a ridiculous statement .
The ANPPC raw world record is held by Toney Nixon,220 he benched 480.
I don't want to be offensive but posting crap like that is just unforgivable.

Last edited:
ForemanRules said:

I nearly had my arm ripped off just arm wrestling 2 islanders who were both in their 40s and didn't train at all. I've seen two different guys and two different gyms years apart walk in and bench 405 for reps with zero training under their belt, the most recent guy I saw was squatting 5 plates for reps, and I never saw him again except that one day. He was there just for fun.

They wont always be 240 pounds and lean like Bruce Lee but that isn't my point of course, my point is these people exist. They have far better bone structure and muscular makeup for exerting greater force of contraction.

Jay Cutler claimed a 315 raw bench his first day in the gym.

ForemanRules said:
Sorry Lam, but 500 raw and natural at only 220, and not lifting for 20 years regularly is total BS, and a ridiculous statement .

So just because someone didn't set a world record that everyone witnessed makes it a falicious statement? You are a bit closed minded dont you think? I will have a hard time believing a lot of statements people make on the internet, but it doesn't mean its not possible.

Thats like saying elephants dont exist because you've never seen one, or the dinosaurs for that matter.

seven11 said:
i think bruce lee was the strongest man without steroids.... but maybe he used them who knows

By bodyweight we could make an argument, but by total poundage lifted - never.

No offense Mudge, I respect you're knowledge but I do not believe there people walking around who have never lifted who can break the natural raw records.
There are stories that I believe about the legendary power lifters in history benching 300-315 the first time in a gym. There is no way some dude can walk in a gym for the frst time and beat the best in the world ever by 100+ lbs.

ForemanRules said:

I benched 567 raw in competition @ 229 lbs, natural. but that was after 16 years of training.

I saw a guy who couldn't have been more than 23 @ 215 lbs do 315 for 15 reps behind the neck military bb press last year. he was 2 feet away from me. maybe he was on cycle or not, it was still impressive.

my old PL coach used to warm-up with 405 for 20 reps going ATF on leg days with out even breathing heavy. he was natural at 280 lbs at 5'8, maybe 14% bf.

I've been training in gyms for over 22 years. I've seen a lot of shit with my own eyes...I have no reason to make shit up

LAM said:
I benched 567 raw in competition @ 229 lbs, natural. but that was after 16 years of training.

I saw a guy who couldn't have been more than 23 @ 215 lbs do 315 for 15 reps behind the neck military bb press last year. he was 2 feet away from me. maybe he was on cycle or not, it was still impressive.

my old PL coach used to warm-up with 405 for 20 reps going ATF on leg days with out even breathing heavy. he was natural at 280 lbs at 5'8, maybe 14% bf.

I've been training in gyms for over 22 years. I've seen a lot of shit with my own eyes...I have no reason to make shit up
List the federation you're bench is on, and I will look it up :thumb: Because you would have the world record if that were true.

IML Gear Cream!
LAM said:

You are amazing, you're bench press ( natural at 229, of 567 raw) is only 146 lbs less than the strongest bench presser who has ever lived, Scot Mendelson who was 100 pounds heaver than you when he benched 713 raw and on the juice..so pound for pound you are much stronger, and you don't juice like Scot. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ForemanRules said:
There are stories that I believe about the legendary power lifters in history benching 300-315 the first time in a gym. There is no way some dude can walk in a gym for the frst time and beat the best in the world ever by 100+ lbs.

As a white male, no offense but stop looking to white males to be some kind of legendary figures for natural lifting prowess. 300-315 to me is a very impressive rookie lift for the bench press, when I was 11 years old I was putting up 85 pounds, which was not much under my bodyweight, so I am certainly NOT a legendary white lifter.

I have also seen smaller guys claim rookie 300+ presses, Jeff McVicar I believe is one of them, and he is a small guy.

You need to start looking to people who really are strong, sure they might weigh 340 pounds but that isn't my point at all, we aren't talking strength by bodyweight here, we are talking raw strength. Look at James Henderson, sure he weighs about 400 pounds, but I wouldn't doubt that he is natural.

This isn't a race war, but muscle biopsies have proven that certain people (not entire "races") have superior genetics for muscle fiber recruitment, and or hypertrophy.

"Biggest/Strongest in world w/o roids "

i aint sure if ronnie colenam hemor-roids i didnt get a chance to check....but i would say him prolly

Mudge said:
As a white male, no offense but stop looking to white males to be some kind of legendary figures for natural lifting prowess. 300-315 to me is a very impressive rookie lift for the bench press, when I was 11 years old I was putting up 85 pounds, which was not much under my bodyweight, so I am certainly NOT a legendary white lifter.

I have also seen smaller guys claim rookie 300+ presses, Jeff McVicar I believe is one of them, and he is a small guy.

You need to start looking to people who really are strong, sure they might weigh 340 pounds but that isn't my point at all, we aren't talking strength by bodyweight here, we are talking raw strength. Look at James Henderson, sure he weighs about 400 pounds, but I wouldn't doubt that he is natural.

This isn't a race war, but muscle biopsies have proven that certain people (not entire "races") have superior genetics for muscle fiber recruitment, and or hypertrophy.

I have no idea where you came up with a race war ???? That is disturbing to me that you even brought that up . All I am saying is the world record Raw bench presses by natural lifters can not be bested by some guy walking into the gym and benching the raw natural record the first time he lifts. As for amazing lifts by true power lifting Gods, yes there are many who could Bench 300-315 raw naturally the first time they lifted. The idea that some dude could beat the best by 100+ lbs is just a great gym story.
As far as muscle biopsies go I have never heard of one that proves the raw natural bench max is bull sh1t ( that is just quasi science to prove a opinion)...come on no disrespect Mudge but the records are there for a reason, the wonderful gym stories of a guy benching 405 at 235 his first time in a gym are just stories to impress the young.
And by the way I could military press 115 at 11 the first time I tried, without using my legs. That doesn't mean sh1t, there many men much stronger but none who can break the world raw natural BP or any other record the first time they walk in the gym.

ForemanRules said:
I have no idea where you came up with a race war ???? That is disturbing to me that you even brought that up .

You keep citing white guys, when by far the strongest people I have witnessed with NO training were islanders. Simoté was around 50 years old when he nearly ripped my arm off arm wrestling, and I lifted - he didn't. Simi, his cousin was younger and more athletic appearing, and owned his island's record for fastest time riding a bicycle around it, he likewise was shitfaced strong and was capable of over 400 from what he, and my own arm told me. He hadn't lifted for many years.

Mudge said:
You keep citing white guys, when by far the strongest people I have witnessed with NO training were islanders. Simoté was around 50 years old when he nearly ripped my arm off arm wrestling, and I lifted - he didn't. Simi, his cousin was younger and more athletic appearing, and owned his island's record for fastest time riding a bicycle around it, he likewise was shitfaced strong and was capable of over 400 from what he, and my own arm told me. He hadn't lifted for many years.

I listed one "white guy" Bill Kazmire; as for the man who I said benched 405x5 he was black. And almost all the strongest people I have known have been black.

One of the guys I saw lifting some time ago, who started to go into the gym somewhat regularly until his very small girlfriend dumped him (from what I can guess) was roughly 6'4" and probably over 400 pounds. It was not abnormal to see 455 on the bar with him underneath pumping out reps, and I dont guess for a second he was anything but natural, but obviously the guy was also big as hell to the point where I wonder how often he replaced his shoes from the sheer strain.

Most of the black guys I have seen in the gym lately, have great size and are lean but aren't terribly strong. Certainly that is not always going to be the case. But from what I have seen first hand, Islanders take the cake, big or small.

I would be curious what Anthony Clark put up as a newbie, although the way he speaks I dont know how honest he is, even though he purports to be a Christian.

Henderson is black, works in LE, and is roughly 400 pounds. I have a clip of him putting up 700 raw during a Christian tour.

ForemanRules said:
List the federation you're bench is on, and I will look it up :thumb: Because you would have the world record if that were true.

I never said it was in a sanctioned meet. It was a local PL comp held in West Chester, PA back in 1996. All of the judges were USAPL competitors.

I was benching 400 lbs when I was 18 at 200 lbs. so to increase my raw bp to 567 by age 26 was only 20 lbs a year.

you also have to remember that there are top athletes all over the world that never compete in formal competitons. just because a person is the best in competition, etc. does not mean that they are the best in the world at that sport or event..

that's like saying that Miss America, Miss Universe, etc. is the best looking woman in the world. when in reality she is only the best out of the ones interested in competing for that title...

LAM said:
I never said it was in a sanctioned meet. It was a local PL comp held in West Chester, PA back in 1996. All of the judges were USAPL competitors.

I was benching 400 lbs when I was 18 at 200 lbs. so to increase my raw bp to 567 by age 26 was only 20 lbs a year.

you also have to remember that there are top athletes all over the world that never compete in formal competitons. just because a person is the best in competition, etc. does not mean that they are the best in the world at that sport or event..

that's like saying that Miss America, Miss Universe, etc. is the best looking woman in the world. when in reality she is only the best out of the ones interested in competing for that title...

The bottom line is you're claims just do not hold water

Like I said in my last post you are the strongest bench presser in the world :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Please do not pollute the minds of the new members with you're fantasy's. The recorded raw natural bench press shows that you are full of it. :laugh:

Mudge said:
One of the guys I saw lifting some time ago, who started to go into the gym somewhat regularly until his very small girlfriend dumped him (from what I can guess) was roughly 6'4" and probably over 400 pounds. It was not abnormal to see 455 on the bar with him underneath pumping out reps, and I dont guess for a second he was anything but natural, but obviously the guy was also big as hell to the point where I wonder how often he replaced his shoes from the sheer strain.

Most of the black guys I have seen in the gym lately, have great size and are lean but aren't terribly strong. Certainly that is not always going to be the case. But from what I have seen first hand, Islanders take the cake, big or small.

I would be curious what Anthony Clark put up as a newbie, although the way he speaks I dont know how honest he is, even though he purports to be a Christian.

Henderson is black, works in LE, and is roughly 400 pounds. I have a clip of him putting up 700 raw during a Christian tour.

More racial judgments, and more assumptions with no facts to back them up. Arthur Jones would be proud of you for you're assumptions and lack of true scientific documentation.

Back