• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Hulk look vs. Bruce lee look

Super Hulk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I dont want a hulk look,what type of excercize strategy to use to get a strong but slim look ?

Becoming as big as the Hulk is not something that you get easily if at all even if you try hard.

Super Hulk said:
I dont want a hulk look,what type of excercize strategy to use to get a strong but slim look ?
7 foot 1000lbs VS 5'6 135 lbs...

If you want to be strong but slim, then powerlift but watch your total caloric intake.

Mudge said:
If you want to be strong but slim, then powerlift but watch your total caloric intake.

powelifters all look like Hoss Cartwright. Fat Hay bailers

Super Hulk said:
Watch out, if you lift more than 1 year, you will look like the hulk :p

myCATpowerlifts said:
7? I think more like 9 ft tall.

You're right he was 9 feet when he got MAD...but if I was 7 feet 1000lbs and could bench an aircraft carrier I probably wouldn't get mad. :thumb:

Super Hulk said:
powelifters all look like Hoss Cartwright. Fat Hay bailers

A completely ignorant post by someone who obviously has no ties to powerlifting. You wont see very many people with high bodyfat or water retention until you get to 308 and SHW.

In fact, Andy Fiedler and Jeff McVicar also competed as bodybuilders before they both set world records in their respective weight classes for the bench press.

collegebodybldg2.jpg

Why would someone have the name Super Hulk then make a post asking how to not look like Hulk?

IML Gear Cream!
WilliamB said:
Why would someone have the name Super Hulk then make a post asking how to not look like Hulk?

That's pretty funny, right there!

This is dumb.

Cool name, Dim Mak.

WilliamB said:

Maybe he meant this Hulk ...

Hulk_Hogan.jpg

To answer your question? Lift a lot of lightweight and youll get real cut up.

myCATpowerlifts said:
7? I think more like 9 ft tall.
It has been a well established principle of Hulk comics that the Hulk is 7', 1000#s. I collected the books when I was a kid. Now if you're talking about the movie Hulk, I can't help there.

god hand said:
To answer your question? Lift a lot of lightweight and youll get real cut up.

lifting light weights does nothing. do cardio and get your diet in order. you people that think that doing light weight, high reps is going to "tone" your muscles make me laugh.

RAAAAAAAAAHHHHWWWWWRRRRRR!!!!!!!... This Thread Make Hulk MAD!
attachment.php

Growing isn't about training, it's about eating. Do powerlifting and maintaince calories to get stronger but not bigger. Though, it's harder to get stronger with out getting bigger.

IML Gear Cream!
Sh8kin said:
Maybe he meant this Hulk ...

Hulk_Hogan.jpg

No, lol Hulk Hogan looks retarded

Hulk was the first thing that came to me when registering.
i should of chose Oscar de lehoya

DimebagDarrell said:
lifting light weights does nothing. do cardio and get your diet in order. you people that think that doing light weight, high reps is going to "tone" your muscles make me laugh.

Why not ? medium weights at least.
I saw pics in a mag of someone who trained with med weights, when he flexed,
his muscles were long and striated

If you want to be striated like a Francois Benfatto, its diet and low water retention. Dig around the long term history of most of the guys who come in ripped, like Momo Benaziza and Andreas Munzer - they are dead from diuretics use. Some of those still alive, have had kidneys replaced.

Super Hulk said:
No, lol Hulk Hogan looks retarded
i saw him in florida. he really is orange and yes it looks retarded when someone is orange.

DimebagDarrell said:

I dont think, I know that shit works because I fucking done it! I have NEVER met anybody that workout naturaly get cut lifting heavy. They just get bigger.

god hand said:
I dont think, I know that shit works because I fucking done it! I have NEVER met anybody that workout naturaly get cut lifting heavy. They just get bigger.
You're wrong, you can not get cut by lifting lighter weights. Also, I lift as heavy as I can for 6-8 reps, and I'm cut.

ihateschoolmt said:
You're wrong, you can not get cut by lifting lighter weights. Also, I lift as heavy as I can for 6-8 reps, and I'm cut.
your 15 ?

god hand said:

lifting a lighter weight at a higher rep count has no effect on lipolysis. that's Bodybuilding 101 and basic physiology...

a stupid old bb myth that is constantly perpetuated by the misinformed masses

You can get lifting heavy, no problem. It's in your diet. You normally see guys going 6-8 reps but getting bigger because, like I'm doing right now, we eat and eat and eat. I'm eating 5,000+ calories a day, so of course I'm getting bigger and not cut.

Back