• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Junk Food

Toughenuff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Quoted from a bodybuilding website

Yes, you read it correctly. Junk food can be a very useful tool to the ectomorphic bodybuilder trying to put on size without worrying about body fat levels too much. But with any thing in bodybuilding there are rules to how you must employ junk food into your daily diet to aid in gaining size and not just satisfying your taste buds. The selection of junk food must contain adequate amounts of protein to meet your needs.

So, this can be Wendy's, KFC, Pizza, and foods like that. Just think about it, if you eat a triple cheeseburger from Wendy's you are getting around 50g of protein, but you are also getting a whopping amount of calories that will go along with that, that you will not get from eating your standard chicken and rice meal.

There is also another rule that must be meeting before you go run off to your nearest fast food joint, you must have some sort of protein shake before you eat the meal, consisting of a minimum of 50g of protein.

You must also try to limit your intake of carbohydrates when you go out for these meals, which means, at Wendy's skip the fries and stick to the burgers, KFC stick to the chicken and ditch the mash potatoes, and when having pizza skip the bread and just stick to the pizza.

This will insure you will gain minimal amounts of fat from this technique, while giving a blast to your metabolism. Just by having a junk food meal a few times a week to a small one once a day, you can add an easy extra 1,000+ calories to your diet, while at the same time satisfying your taste buds.

What do you guys think of that? i can agree with that if we are talking about someone who is really skinny

I would agree with using high calorie foods for people with very high metabolisms, but this completely disregards your health. And the over of white bread and foods high in bad fats will only slow you down and lead to more fat gain and less muscle gain. Not to mention all the random crap you find in fast food restuarants. I would try employing the use of nuts/WW Bread and other calorie rich sources before doing such a thing.

I agree, id only have it every once and a while for the extra calories but i wouldnt have it every day

Back