• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How Much Do you Flex? Are you Critical?

da jock

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Suppose if we all lift/BB & want to look better we flex fairly often.
I have a floor sized mirror in our bedroom, so I prolly do a quick run-through
3 x's a day when I'm changing clothes,etc.

Having said that, if someone was secretly video taping me they'd prolly think I'm vain, but they don't know I'm thinking "Why can 't I get more mass on my upper chest?" "Christ my quads never grow!!" etc....My Tri's always look OK though!!

Sound familiar or not?

da jock said:

Having said that, if someone was secretly video taping me they'd prolly think I'm vain, but they don't know I'm thinking "Why can 't I get more mass on my upper chest?" "Christ my quads never grow!!" etc....My Tri's always look OK though!!

Sound familiar or not?

I dont flex three times a day in the mirror :p But I do catch myself looking in the mirror in the gym when I've justed worked a muscle group and I think "I'm such a vain biatch sometimes". Its worse when my gf catches me checking myself out, then she has to point it out for a couple minutes.

man i think im crazy but i check my self out sooooo many times

Eggs said:
I dont flex three times a day in the mirror :p But I do catch myself looking in the mirror in the gym when I've justed worked a muscle group and I think "I'm such a vain biatch sometimes". Its worse when my gf catches me checking myself out, then she has to point it out for a couple minutes.

Yeah, that's pretty funny :p But I love it that you work out and care about your bod, so flex all you want ;)

Jenny said:
Yeah, that's pretty funny :p But I love it that you work out and care about your bod, so flex all you want ;)

Get a room already! :p

largepkg said:
Get a room already! :p

She was just here :eyebrow:

She came down to tell me to wake up, then went for a run :grumble:

da jock said:

Sound familiar or not?

Hey da jock,

Based on your photos I'd say you are doing fine. Just KEEP GOING - PERSIST. DO NOT STOP.

Maybe you are just wanting it FASTER than Nature INTENDS. Remember something worthwhile does not come overnight.

Checking your progress is fine. Nothing wrong with that.

Take Care, John H.

ya, when im changing at the gym and nobody is in the locker and just before i go into the shower. I flex the parts im pleased with and tell myself to work harder on the parts i need to work on. So its 50-50 for me.

To be honest, flexing your muscles is the best way to aquire a good mind-to-muscle connection.

For example, I can honestly say that flexing my upper chest (okay, let's hear it) was the best thing i did to improve it. to do so, it's almost like you hafta to salute like you were saluting hitler (pardon the expression). have both of your hands like that, away from your body, and learn how to flex your chest.
Then in the gym, when i'm doin db presses, it just comes natural to flex your chest to bring the weight up as opposed to just pushing with your shoulders.

If you have them...

Flex said:
To be honest, flexing your muscles is the best way to aquire a good mind-to-muscle connection.

For example, I can honestly say that flexing my upper chest (okay, let's hear it) was the best thing i did to improve it. to do so, it's almost like you hafta to salute like you were saluting hitler (pardon the expression). have both of your hands like that, away from your body, and learn how to flex your chest.
Then in the gym, when i'm doin db presses, it just comes natural to flex your chest to bring the weight up as opposed to just pushing with your shoulders.

Hi Flex,

I look at it this way - if you have them use them and there is nothing wrong with seeing what you have from time to time or letting others see as well. Anyone that APPRECIATES the hard work a Man does to EARN what he has WILL UNDERSTAND and BE GLAD!! That includes the Man himself.

Anyone else, is probably jealous.

Take Care, John H.

Back