Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

omnadren 250?

Thread: omnadren 250?

Rep Points

omnadren 250?

Ive read many ratings on omnadren 250 and it seems to be very effective. I just wanted to hear some imput from any of your experiences. What were some gains? Was there a lot of water retention? Were the majority of the gains kept at the end of the cycle? I was planning on stacking it with equipoise. Any more information would be great. Thanks everyone.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Emedin
    Ive read many ratings on omnadren 250 and it seems to be very effective. I just wanted to hear some imput from any of your experiences. What were some gains? Was there a lot of water retention? Were the majority of the gains kept at the end of the cycle? I was planning on stacking it with equipoise. Any more information would be great. Thanks everyone.
    personaly I would use test enanthate or cypionate over omnadren 250 or sust 250. there is no advantage to having the 4 various test esters. IMO it actually makes it harder to keep blood levels constant which help to reduce sides.

if this is your 1st cycle I would use 1 cc, 2x a week for 10 weeks. you will need plenty of nolvadex on hand during the cycle and for your PCT. how much of the gains you keep will depend on your training, diet and your PCT.

no need to stack your first cycle. better to keep the first cycle as simple as possible so you KNOW how your body reacts to using just test.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Emedin
    It might not mean anything but the only fake gear I ever bought was omnadren 250.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Ryan-Boro

Rep Points

dont alot of people get "omna-skull" were the face gets very bloated?

Rep Points

shoot it eod to keep blood levels more stable.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    shoot it eod to keep blood levels more stable.
    that is the "proper" way in which sust or omnadren 250 should be used to keep blood levels stable. but for a 1st cycle 750-1000 mg/wk of test is just way to much. that's why I recommend to use enanthate or cypionate for newbies to AAS.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

could go with 125mg eod

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

could go with 125mg eod
    Not if you are dealing with amps--which is likely the case.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

just pre-load 1, put 1/2 in 1 and then other 1/2 in another and you're go to go next day or 2nd day if going eod 125mg per shot. i do it all the time with my amps

Rep Points

just pre-load 1, put 1/2 in 1 and then other 1/2 in another and you're go to go next day or 2nd day if going eod 125mg per shot. i do it all the time with my amps
    could you actually do that? wouldn't the oil be effected by sitting in an open syringe for a couple of days?

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by young d
    could you actually do that? wouldn't the oil be effected by sitting in an open syringe for a couple of days?
    nah..they are sterile, the little bit of air that may get inside is no big deal. I pre-load syringes for enough shots to last me several weeks. then when I need to inject I just run hot water over them.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM
    nah..they are sterile, the little bit of air that may get inside is no big deal. I pre-load syringes for enough shots to last me several weeks. then when I need to inject I just run hot water over them.
    i see

Rep Points

correct bro

Quote Originally Posted by LAM