IronMag Research Chems

T3 for last 4 weeks?

Rep Points

T3 for last 4 weeks?

has anyone tried this? (running t3 over the last 4 weeks of a bulker in an attempt to shed some fat off) pirate?, if so how did it go?

i'm thinking of potentially doing it... well, i might not, i think i'll see how i'm looking week 7-8 then decide, but i might get some on hand just incase

what sort of dose would i look at running, and if i kept the cals just above maintenance how much fat could i expect to lose? could i still expect much in the way of muscle gains if i throw t3 in? or is it still a case of one or the other?

thanks

cooking up a storm
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Actaully T3 can enhance the effects of anabolics when taken at a fairly modert dose due to the increased speed of protien synthesis.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

I would have been runnng T3 @ 50 mcg/ED the entire cycle
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by young d
    has anyone tried this? (running t3 over the last 4 weeks of a bulker in an attempt to shed some fat off) pirate?, if so how did it go?

i'm thinking of potentially doing it... well, i might not, i think i'll see how i'm looking week 7-8 then decide, but i might get some on hand just incase

what sort of dose would i look at running, and if i kept the cals just above maintenance how much fat could i expect to lose? could i still expect much in the way of muscle gains if i throw t3 in? or is it still a case of one or the other?

thanks
    Id suggest the entire cycle, not just the last few weeks.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Run it at 25-50 mcg/day throughout, and raise it to 100-150 mcg/day when you want to shed some fat. At that point, reduce calories to maintenance where protein makes up 50% of caloric intake. If you notice any loss in strength, lower the dose of T3 and eliminate any cardio, but continue to get 50% of your calories from protein.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

I took 25-50mcg a day through most of my last cycle and liked it. I cycled off before PCT so I didn't have zero TSH/T3 along with a low test/LH levels.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by redspy
    I took 25-50mcg a day through most of my last cycle and liked it. I cycled off before PCT so I didn't have zero TSH/T3 along with a low test/LH levels.
    I don't think your TSH would have recovered much before pct. The juice lowered it enough, and the extended use of T3 probably dropped it to zero. It took months for my TSH to recover from a 20 day M1T/4-ad cycle without using T3, and I'm not so sure it ever fully recovered from that.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

hey guys,
    running second cycle in a month or so, chose to wait and drop bf% down a bit first. question: im running the usual "500mg teste & 25mgd-bol " same as my first cycle. question is T3. dont really know a lot about it and cant find much about it. is it something i could stack with this cycle? and at what doses. ive gotta pick up some liquinolva from ag-guys and thought if i could incorporate T3 for weight control, it might help.
    any helps great guys.
    bullet

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Yep, run it at 25/50mcg ed, as stated above.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    Yep, run it at 25/50mcg ed, as stated above.
    Yep, 25 mg/day is enough on a bulker, IMO. Take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and chase with a small class of water. Consume NOTHING else for 30 minutes. Get an oral syringe from your local pharmacy for precise dosing.

How to Use HCG