• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

T3 for last 4 weeks?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
has anyone tried this? (running t3 over the last 4 weeks of a bulker in an attempt to shed some fat off) pirate?, if so how did it go?

i'm thinking of potentially doing it... well, i might not, i think i'll see how i'm looking week 7-8 then decide, but i might get some on hand just incase

what sort of dose would i look at running, and if i kept the cals just above maintenance how much fat could i expect to lose? could i still expect much in the way of muscle gains if i throw t3 in? or is it still a case of one or the other?

thanks

Actaully T3 can enhance the effects of anabolics when taken at a fairly modert dose due to the increased speed of protien synthesis.

I would have been runnng T3 @ 50 mcg/ED the entire cycle

young d said:
has anyone tried this? (running t3 over the last 4 weeks of a bulker in an attempt to shed some fat off) pirate?, if so how did it go?

i'm thinking of potentially doing it... well, i might not, i think i'll see how i'm looking week 7-8 then decide, but i might get some on hand just incase

what sort of dose would i look at running, and if i kept the cals just above maintenance how much fat could i expect to lose? could i still expect much in the way of muscle gains if i throw t3 in? or is it still a case of one or the other?

thanks
Id suggest the entire cycle, not just the last few weeks.

Run it at 25-50 mcg/day throughout, and raise it to 100-150 mcg/day when you want to shed some fat. At that point, reduce calories to maintenance where protein makes up 50% of caloric intake. If you notice any loss in strength, lower the dose of T3 and eliminate any cardio, but continue to get 50% of your calories from protein.

I took 25-50mcg a day through most of my last cycle and liked it. I cycled off before PCT so I didn't have zero TSH/T3 along with a low test/LH levels.

redspy said:
I took 25-50mcg a day through most of my last cycle and liked it. I cycled off before PCT so I didn't have zero TSH/T3 along with a low test/LH levels.
I don't think your TSH would have recovered much before pct. The juice lowered it enough, and the extended use of T3 probably dropped it to zero. It took months for my TSH to recover from a 20 day M1T/4-ad cycle without using T3, and I'm not so sure it ever fully recovered from that.

hey guys,
running second cycle in a month or so, chose to wait and drop bf% down a bit first. question: im running the usual "500mg teste & 25mgd-bol " same as my first cycle. question is T3. dont really know a lot about it and cant find much about it. is it something i could stack with this cycle? and at what doses. ive gotta pick up some liquinolva from ag-guys and thought if i could incorporate T3 for weight control, it might help.
any helps great guys.
bullet

Yep, run it at 25/50mcg ed, as stated above.

dg806 said:
Yep, run it at 25/50mcg ed, as stated above.
Yep, 25 mg/day is enough on a bulker, IMO. Take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and chase with a small class of water. Consume NOTHING else for 30 minutes. Get an oral syringe from your local pharmacy for precise dosing. :thumb:

Back