• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stone gets it.

Eggs said:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/28/stone.arrest.ap/index.html

Oliver Stone, the Director, was arrested for DUI... then when they searched his car they found some drugs. I'm telling you, if you're rich and famous, keep that abuse of drugs and alcohol to some third world nation where you can get away with it... why risk it back here in the US? :shrug:

In America the rich are above the law most of the time. Get caught in Mexico with drugs, and you're fu-ked.

du510 said:
Speakin from experience?

Hell no, when I'm in Mexico I never do anything against their laws...But I have watched some funny sh1t happen to the young and dumb. :laugh:

ForemanRules said:
In America the rich are above the law most of the time. Get caught in Mexico with drugs, and you're fu-ked.

How about Indonesia?

Just ask Shapelle Corby.

She is a 27 year old Australian woman. (Very beautiful, but that's not the point).

She just got sentenced to twenty years in an Indonesian prison for bringing in about 9 lbs. of marijuana in her surfboard bag.

She claims it wasn't hers.

The case makes absolutely no sense. People think a Baggage handler in Brisbane put the pot in her unlocked bag, and a baggage handler in Syndey was supposed to take it out.

However, when the arrived in Bali, there was post in her bag.

This is a very controversial case.

Always lock up your bags.

Mr_Snafu said:
She is a 27 year old Australian woman. (Very beautiful, but that's not the point).

She just got sentenced to twenty years in an Indonesian prison for bringing in about 9 lbs. of marijuana in her surfboard bag.

She claims it wasn't hers.

The case makes absolutely no sense. People think a Baggage handler in Brisbane put the pot in her unlocked bag, and a baggage handler in Syndey was supposed to take it out.

However, when the arrived in Bali, there was post in her bag.

This is a very controversial case.

Always lock up your bags.

Did you ever see midnight express (1978), a classic movie, and a true story.

ForemanRules said:
Did you ever see midnight express (1978), a classic movie, and a true story.

Yes, and it was really eery. Almost depressing to think what life would be like in there.

He like like, 69 days left before serving a four year sentence, and the court changed the senctence to life.

The guy in story, now lives in Santa Monica, CA.

I honestly don't know what people are thinking by carrying dope on international flight.

Is a couple thousand dollars worth life in a 3rd world country prison.

A great, quick read, Foreman is a book called:

"4000 days: my life and survival in a Bangkok prison."

by Warren Fellows.

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...1/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-2238594-5626352

Back