• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is the training different for each goal?

Katia7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering if trainign is always the same no matter what type of body you're trying to achieve and the only thing that changes is the diet? Or is the training different?
For example...
This body type... thinner look

vs. this one... thicker look
Or another example would be.. Jennifer Aniston vs. Janet Jackson.

well training is absolutely different for varying goals, but your goal cannot be to achieve someone elses body type. Yuo can choose to build muscle or lose fat, but you can't build smaller muscles compared to larger thicker ones. Skeletal muscle only hypertrophys one way and genetics play a huge role in what body type you are and how you develop. See what I am getting at? You need to develop a goal that doesn't consist of the desire of looking like someone else you need to evaluate what you want to specifically do and set goals from their. You can use other physiques to inspire yourself and what not. But to answer the question, a bodybuilders training can differ from someone who is an athlete. What specifally are you looking to do, tahts teh question you need to answer. make sense?

Sorry I didnt' ask the question clearly...
I'm not asking how I can look like those women. I'm asking if the training should be different if one wants to achieve more of a "thin look" (lean but no protruding/visible biseps, quads..etc .. just lean) reather then a more "thick look" (like the natural female bodybuilders). If so, what should be done (training. I know the diet is a big factor) to achieve more of the "thin look"?

Katia7 said:
I'm not asking how I can look like those women. I'm asking if the training should be different if one wants to achieve more of a "thin look" (lean but no protruding/visible biseps, quads..etc .. just lean) reather then a more "thick look" (like the natural female bodybuilders). If so, what should be done (training. I know the diet is a big factor) to achieve more of the "thin look"?

how big you becomed depends mainly on the diet and how you train. if you don't use progressive resistance it's impossible for your muscle to continually grow larger. if you want to stay the same size you simple maintain your calories and keep using the same working loads.

Katia7 said:

You're question was very clear, he just likes to ramble on about nothing. The "natural female bodybuilder look" today is most likely a result of steroids and other drugs. If you train naturally you have no need to worry about the bulging biceps look.

the natural look is a result of drug use.. know your role and shut your mouth son. I was making clear a point since it wasn't obvious from her original question whether she understood these basic points or not, seeing as how we have had a million question where the powter did not understand this. Plus the simple fact that throughout her question she doesn't tell us what HER goal is. It sounds like she thikns there is a way to train with weights and yet only build thinner smaller muscles, and I addressed that fallacy in my post, did I not? way to contribute thou, very helpful.. :clapping: :rolleyes:

gr81 said:
the natural look is a result of drug use.. know your role and shut your mouth son. I was making clear a point since it wasn't obvious from her original question whether she understood these basic points or not, seeing as how we have had a million question where the powter did not understand this. Plus the simple fact that throughout her question she doesn't tell us what HER goal is. It sounds like she thikns there is a way to train with weights and yet only build thinner smaller muscles, and I addressed that fallacy in my post, did I not? way to contribute thou, very helpful.. :clapping: :rolleyes:

If you ever competed in natural shows you would know the use of steroids is very common. Plus please stop the name dropping, i.e. using five cent words ( hypertrophys) just makes you look like a fool. The common person does not know these words, and you're use of them 95% of the time is only serving you're ego. :thumb:

hypertrophy is far from a technical term, and if you think I am using it to try and impress someone, you a bigger fool than I first suspected. and teh use of drugs in BB shows is not news to me, but you simply said the NATURAL female BB look is achieved by drug use, when the fact of the matter is the unnatural look is the result of drug use. Its fairly obvious who is usung and who is not. it seems like you only exist to try and nip at my heels, which matters not. Like I said you can test my knowledge of this game any time son, and you have already proven your knowledge in you short time here or lack of. Why not do us both a favor and just don't address me anymore and I won't address you and lets leave it at that..

I think....think.....the answer she was looking for is that if someone trains with heavy weights at low reps - they get bulky, if they do many reps at low weight, they become lean/toned...whatever you want to call it. That girl in pic.1 would have done alot of cardio and used light weights at high repetition.

I think....think.....the answer she was looking for is that if someone trains with heavy weights at low reps - they get bulky, if they do many reps at low weight, they become lean/toned...whatever you want to call it. That girl in pic.1 would have done alot of cardio and used light weights at high repetition.

you couldn't be more wrong, that is such a ridiculous fallacy, and that is the EXACT rason I went into the explanation that I did. You only build muscle one way, there is no way to build bulkier muscles as opposed to smaller muscles. Being lean means reducing bodyfat so you can see your musculature. This is a fuccin stupid stereotype, I have no idea why it is continually purpatrated, its absolute nonsense. don't believe a word of it

I agree with gr81 here.
Foremanrules is just an idiot who thinks he knows what he's talking about.

But damn those 2 women are hot, I especially like the 2nd one for some reason.

99hawkins said:
I don't think this is a completely false understanding of the way training works. Typically size routines do involve lower reps of higher weights, and the results are size. Saying that one can become toned from using low weights is a fallacy because 'toning' can only be achieved through diet. The reason this particular myth most likely continues today is that doing more reps will indeed burn more calories, making someone think that they will lose fat from doing this. While burning calories will help you lose fat, doing higher reps will not contribute to this to any noticeable extent. However, women typically don't have to worry about becoming bulky naturally because they don't have enough testosterone. They'll just lose bodyfat with a proper diet, and then their muscles will slowly build, but not to the extent of a typical man.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about any (or all, for that matter) of the things I talked about.

Back