• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Type 2 Diabetes

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering if anyone has this. I have done some research but am unclear of common problems that could be symptoms of type 2 Diabetes. I have noticed how much I sleep is drastically changed by what I eat and drink.Is it possible for types of food to drastically alter you're sleeping time .

do you think that you are a diabetic?

eating high amounts of carbs (esp. high glycemic carbs) can cause you to fall asleep (insulin induced coma).

what do you eat that makes you so sleepy?

P-funk said:
do you think that you are a diabetic?

eating high amounts of carbs (esp. high glycemic carbs) can cause you to fall asleep (insulin induced coma).

what do you eat that makes you so sleepy?

I should take my own advice and see a Doctor :laugh:

I notice that when I go out drinking ( to excess) I sleep allot more. When I was young I never had this problem. Its more than a hangover, its like I cant wake up, and sleep all day.

ForemanRules said:
I should take my own advice and see a Doctor :laugh:

I notice that when I go out drinking ( to excess) I sleep allot more. When I was young I never had this problem. Its more than a hangover, its like I cant wake up, and sleep all day.

I don't drink anymore but when I did I had the exact same problem. my guess would be that it is just the huge amount of carbs you are intaking from the alcohol messing with your brain as they will pool the amino acids trying to cross the blood brain barrier away, allowing a large gap for tryptophan (I believe it is bound with albumin at that point) to cross the bloos brain barrier and take its effect, giving you that tired lethagic feeling.

But yeah, you may want to see a doc.

ForemanRules said:
I was wondering if anyone has this. I have done some research but am unclear of common problems that could be symptoms of type 2 Diabetes. I have noticed how much I sleep is drastically changed by what I eat and drink.Is it possible for types of food to drastically alter you're sleeping time .

I've never heard of a lifetime athlete getting Type II diabetes. the odds of you getting it are slim to none.

The guy who has won the 50-meter freestyle in the last two Olympics has type-1 diabetes. He's been to three Olympics and has ten medals.

musclepump said:
The guy who has won the 50-meter freestyle in the last two Olympics has type-1 diabetes. He's been to three Olympics and has ten medals.

type I diabetes is not type II diabetes.

musclepump said:

while both types you need to have a gentic predisposition. type I is most often caused by a viral infection, etc. while type II would most likely be caused by dietary factors, too little exercise, obesity, etc.

LAM said:
while both types you need to have a gentic predisposition. type I is most often caused by a viral infection, etc. while type II would most likely be caused by dietary factors, too little exercise, obesity, etc.
Of course, I'm just saying that Diabetes isn't necessarily a hinderance.

Back