• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shaving

Fred

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone here shave their chest, armpits, legs, ect.? Cause I know people that workout a lot and are in mags shave their arms, chest and whatever other hairs they got.

To me it sounds sick... kinda womanly.

------------------
Truthugs.com

Nothing sick about a smooth man
biggrin.gif

------------------
Behind every great man is his BUTT

My FitPit

Watch it Fred,I don't shave but I clip it down so it's atleast shorter than the hair on my head!

------------------
Can't never did nothin,(Dedicated to my father)

What Charger said. Speaking as a "regular" guy, I can't imagine shaving my entire body. Gross! I suppose if someone was going to pay me to be a model or if I was in a bodybuilding competition, maybe I'd shave. Otherwise, the hair stays put. I kind of like my hairy legs!

Pro wrestlers shave there arm pits!!!

------------------
Can't never did nothin,(Dedicated to my father)

What about chest though. Cause you never see built guys with hairy chests and shit.

------------------
Truthugs.com

Originally posted by Fred:
Anyone here shave their chest, armpits, legs, ect.? Cause I know people that workout a lot and are in mags shave their arms, chest and whatever other hairs they got.

To me it sounds sick... kinda womanly.

So what are you saying? Women shave their chests and arms? THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

hahahaha

------------------
My tuna is my tuna... its not yours... don't touch my tuna.. and I won't kill you- Tuna Master

My partner is a hardcore Body Builder...he shaves EVERYTHING....and there is NOTHING womanly about him......heh...heh...heh.....

IML Gear Cream!
HAHAHA Baboon got busted lol! And Fred I shave my chest when I get big enough I will shave everything. Picture a Huge bodybuilder with hair all over his body not very attractive. Half the guys who I have seen who are big guys are shaved. Besides IT gives the illusion of bein Bigger than u actually are! Ya can also see all the muscles more clearly and shit so ahh don't knock it till ya try it! If ya do shave I suggest usin NADS! Best shit I have ever used to remove hair. Nads.com!
smile.gif

------------------
If you want the Ultimate...
you have to be willing to
pay the ultimate price.

Woman shave all there hair on their legs and shit, so shut up MtnBikerChick.

When you shave your chest, doesn't it come back thicker and darker? Do you shave your treasure trail too ?

------------------
Truthugs.com

Woman shave all there hair on their legs and shit, so shut up MtnBikerChick.

How eloquent. Someone is a little defensive.

Anyone here shave their chest, armpits, legs, ect.? ... kinda womanly.

She's not picking on ya' Fred, just saying be careful. Your comment does make it look like you're saying shaving your chest is womanly. No harm no foul, just try to respect the males AND females on the site.

To answer your original question, shaving makes the muscles more visible. Most people don't want to put in all that work in the gym just to have it covered by body hair. I'm the same way. Take a look at my pic in the gallery, can you see my rippling cerebral cortex, MASSIVE!!!

------------------
Life is hard so quit whining and go out there and be alive.

LOL! I know some woman who should shave their upper lip!

------------------
Im an Iron Addict!

Well said, ALBOB.

My sarcasm has a tendency to get me into trouble.

spaz.gif

Originally posted by Mule:
My cousin was stationed in Germany for awhile and he said some of the women he got up with over there had hairy nipples.
barf.gif

I shave my chest once a week, I've tried other hair removals but find the razer works just as good.
I've got hairy legs so once a month I trim it down, not shave just trim.
I also trim the hair on my armpits, it looks alot better and I don't smell as bad after a workout.

I also find, I get a better tan with less hair on my body and my wife likes me all smooth so thats why I do it.

------------------
Just another day in the gutter

Originally posted by bludevil:
My cousin was stationed in Germany for awhile and he said some of the women he got up with over there had hairy nipples.
barf.gif

Hey MBC, you wouldn't happen to be German, would you?
barf.gif

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.:vhappy
smile.gif

------------------

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by MtnBikerChick: uh, how do you know my nipples are hairy?
UHHHHHHHHHH.........Mule told me.
gosh.gif

------------------

Mule, stop referring to your wife, she would not like that.
tongue.gif

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

Now, Now. You cant do that Prince!

------------------
Im an Iron Addict!

Back