• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why ARE Men Happier?

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Men Are Just Happier People--

What do you expect from such simple creatures?
Your last name stays put.
The garage is all yours.
Wedding plans take care of themselves.
Chocolate is just another snack.
You can be President.
You can never be pregnant.
You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
Car Mechanics tell you the truth.
The world is your urinal.
You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.
You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
Same work, more pay.
Wrinkles add character.
Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.
People never stare at your chest when you are talking to them.
The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
One mood all the time.
Phone conservations are over in 30 seconds flat.
You know stuff about tanks.
A 5 day vacation requires only one suitcase.
You can open all of your own jars.
You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
You almost never have strap problems in public.
You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
Everything on your face stays its original color.
The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe even decades.
You only have to shave your face and neck.
You can play with toys all your life.
Your belly usually hides your big hips.
One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons.
You can wear shorts no matter what how your legs look.
You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.
You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.
No wonder men are happier.

plus
we dont bleed for no reason
and our orgasms are 100% real

Its good to be a man baaaaaby!

men.mmmmmmmmm.

lol.

We also dont have to take care of the kids we make.

IML Gear Cream!
b/c i can write my name in the snow. 0.0

I can say 100% its testosterone!!!

When you have alot of test in your body you dont think about all the emotional stuff women do. You think about one thing...SEX!

god hand said:
We also dont have to take care of the kids we make.

I hope thats a joke bro.

I am not so sure ,...please read posts by me

Man & Woman are wired - diferentelly ,...
Man are like a tower with levels with support each other ,... the base is the relationship on top the work on top the hobby on top the group of friends on top the relax and fun ,... and so ,...
- now if one to the base especially is not working will have a serious effect on the above ones ,...
can imagine the reaction !
we man are like that ,...
Ladies in the other hand ,... are like a circular structure - let's imagine a mall - stores around but not stacked ,...
so goes around first "store" - relationship ,... 2 "store" - kids ,... 3"store" friends ,...and so around ,...
so if one do not work ,... no problem - nothing crumble ! ! ! ,... like man ,...
a woman just pull out the "store" which do not work and extends in the left over space the left or right one ,... or replace it with something totally new ,...hobby or interest
and lets mention the effect of - testosterone - in our blood ,... that's the reason of other lots of issues
if we man do not feel that we can make our lady really happy and intimacy is not regular - for man is way more harder then for women ,... look what different are the castrated man ,...
and in the end
man go really nuts if constantly are - controlled - smothered and She makes them feel wrong and useless ,... statistically woman use this tactics the most ,...
I really respect woman's who are open - wise and know how to handle life for themselves and for them
they are very rare ,...
but they are ! :)

ForemanRules said:
I can see the love of God in you're every word.

I never said I was a saint! I never said I was good or holy! Even Hitler believed in God. YOU DAMN IDIOT!

I should've been a man. I LOVE men's ties and cologne.

god hand said:
I never said I was a saint! I never said I was good or holy! Even Hitler believed in God. YOU DAMN IDIOT!

Sing to me you're love of Jesus and his forgiving ways.

But I still got a better chance of going to Heaven than u. :wave: :wave: :wave: I not going to act like no damn false prophet. I aint no peachier! "Let the good continue to be good, bad continue to be bad, holy continue to be holy, and evil continue evil. I dont care about u are your soul. Dont ever put me a damn human sinner on the same level of Jesus.

IML Gear Cream!
god hand said:
But I still got a better chance of going to Heaven than u. :wave: :wave: :wave: I not going to act like no damn false prophet. I aint no peachier! "Let the good continue to be good, bad continue to be bad, holy continue to be holy, and evil continue evil. I dont care about u are your soul. Dont ever put me a damn human sinner on the same level of Jesus.

Ok I'm almost illiterate but you take the cake. You are the worst example of the teachings of Jesus I have come across in a long time.

Do u know anything about world history?

god hand said:
Do u know anything about world history?

There over 189 countries in the world ( 189 in the united Nations), so no I don't know much, and very few do.

If you would just take the time to THINK! U can just look and see how things have played out over time. History and religion go hand in hand. " Jews will be persecuted" = Holocaust. That was just an example.

Cant u tell when something is meant to happen?

Jews still don't believe Jesus. There still waiting on the messiah. While us gentiles who received the word 2nd is waiting on him to come again. In the bible it say that they the Jews will be the first to receive, but the last to accept. History and religion go hand in hand.

god hand said:
Jews still don't believe Jesus. There still waiting on the messiah. While us gentiles who received the word 2nd is waiting on him to come again. In the bible it say that they the Jews will be the first to receive, but the last to accept. History and religion go hand in hand.

And you are kindling for the eternal fires of hell............except that Peter's Revelation says different.

how does a thread like this turn into a talk about judaism...o.0

ForemanRules said:
And you are kindling for the eternal fires of hell............except that Peter's Revelation says different.
Peter........denied Jesus 3 times in a row :finger: But theres one thing people dont understand! You must have a pure heart to get into heaven! No matter how good youre deeds are. Even if your the damn pope.

Back