• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mass Building tips

goatboy44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 24yrs old 6 foot 6, 185 pounds. I have been working out consistantly for abou 10-12 weeks now. I did weigh 202, I try not to do much cardio because of the weight loss. I eat like 5 meals per day and work out 5 days a week.My question is what should i do do gain some decent muscle weight if i am already on a high protien diet. I know its only been 10 weeks but i was wanting some good info in advance . Thanks

EAT EAT EAT.. but clean foods.
-Creatine + Drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day will do it for you

goatboy44 said:
I am 24yrs old 6 foot 6, 185 pounds. I have been working out consistantly for abou 10-12 weeks now. I did weigh 202, I try not to do much cardio because of the weight loss. I eat like 5 meals per day and work out 5 days a week.My question is what should i do do gain some decent muscle weight if i am already on a high protien diet. I know its only been 10 weeks but i was wanting some good info in advance . Thanks

Post you're exact workout for the week, and give us an idea of what you eat each meal ( approximate cal. pre day,protein, fat, and carbs)

Intake

WORKOUT
monday-chest,tricepts
tuesday-back,bicepts
wends-legs,shoulders
thursday-chest, tris
friday-back,bicepts
sat,sun-off

DIET

meal1-cyto gainer protien shake,1000 cal,10g fat,10g carb,65g protein

meal2- turkey sandwich, weat bread,light mayo,xmeat
400cal,35protein,20 carb,9g fat

meal3-bowl of chicken chili.2g fat,8g carb,250 cal,44g protien

meal4-10oz chicken or steak

meal5-another shake same as meal 1 after workout,multi vitamin,glucytomin 1000mg,2iu jintropin.

snack abou .5 cup of natural cashews.

I always have ate like this, so this is normal since high school should i eat more and of what should i add.

biceps*
triceps*

also, dont work them directly 2 times a week. They are hit just as hard doing back and chest exercises so if you overtrain them, they will get smaller.

I'd do something like

chest/tri's/abs
legs
shoulders/abs
back/bi's

i agree that u dont need to hit ur arms that much...trust me they get plenty of work just doin chest and back alone...some guys i know dont even hit arms at all and they grown thru doin their other bodyparts...plus u gotta give the muscle a chance to heal and grow...rest a little more and watch what u eat..its hard to eat a lot so make sure u do...especially eating clean means u have to eat even more to keep the cals high....(its so hard for me too)

your probably overtraining, or comin close to it at least. you need to take that enthusiasm and energy and filter it in a positive way. patience and consistency are the most important charactaristics to learn regarding training. The weight will come, you don't necessarily need to train the chest and back twice. training bodyparts twice a week can be a useful tool at times possibly, but just focus on the big three lifts, bench, squat, deadlift. learn these movements corretly, don't always go to failure and develop intensity. over time the weight and mass will come. As for the diet, people always say they are eating enuogh, but they almost never are in actuality. Use a log, write down everything you eat for like a week lets say, and total up yoru numbers, calories, protien, carbs fat. now you can make actual adjustments knowing exactly how many cals you need to increase and all that. mostof all be patient and consistent and the weight will come

Thanks for all the info guys i appreciate it.Im going to step up my diet to 4500 cals per week since i lost 12 pounds at 3500 per week b4.I should only eat clean lean food correct. To minimize fat gains, I want as minimal fat gain as possible.

IML Gear Cream!
Im about 11% body fat right now at 6'6" 188.5 lbs.Also what do you think is a good goal weight to set for my self by 3 months.

Back