• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

STD testing...

MillerMan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright this girl I've been talkin to for some time wants us to get an STD test before we start havin unprotected sex, (She's on birth control already)...I was just wondering what the easiest way to go about this is. Should I just go to my local clinic and ask them about it or what and will it cost alot of money?? Also all I'll have to do would be piss in a cup or give a blood sample right??

MillerMan said:
Alright this girl I've been talkin to for some time wants us to get an STD test before we start havin unprotected sex, (She's on birth control already)...I was just wondering what the easiest way to go about this is. Should I just go to my local clinic and ask them about it or what and will it cost alot of money?? Also all I'll have to do would be piss in a cup or give a blood sample right??

Good luck, I hope she doesn't get pregnant by "accident".

Contact your local clinic. The tests are usually free. Once your there, they asked you some f*cked up questions about your past sex life and drug use. But the tests include giving blood (HIV,AIDS), throat swab sample, and a urine test. It takes about 2wks to get the results back.

I think there is no way they can test for them all.
Btw which STDs you can get from oral sex? Giving.. I mean..

gr81 said:
go to Planned Parenthood man, its free and they cover everything related

I had to pay a co-pay of like 15$(maybe its a fucking goddamn Utah sin tax hahahaha). But they just swabbed the inside of my mouth.

PreMier said:
(maybe its a fucking goddamn Utah sin tax hahahaha).

haahhahahaa

You can ask to have the piss and mouth swab tests given to you earlier than the blood tests, blood tests take a week or so usually. Go to a quiet doctor so they don't lecture you about the severity of STD's for an hour or so

PP told me today that it would cost 60-100 for an std test so i just went to my regular dr and scheduled an appointment.

gotta tell them you're poor. tell them you're a student who makes about $300 a month, it'll be free.

musclepump said:
gotta tell them you're poor. tell them you're a student who makes about $300 a month, it'll be free.

I dediced to just go to my regular dr and just pay the 15 co pay.

i always thought they had to stick a cotton swab in your eurethra to test for some stuff..

ABLQ2 said:
i always thought they had to stick a cotton swab in your eurethra to test for some stuff..

I think thats only if your test postive for clamitia i think.. Thats how they clean it out.

Just do what I did. Bang a bunch of chicks, they go to get tested and when they come back clean you know your safe :thumb: :p

IML Gear Cream!
lol i went today and they said since i had no pysical signs (discharge, burning when urinating) it was unneccesary to test for it. they just looked around and did blood work.

Back