• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just another Fitness-Chick

Cecilia

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone...

Just kind of fumbled on to this site- and see lots of interesting info. I LOVE to weight train and challenge myself- so this seems like a good place to learn. I am currently trying to put on some muscle and do my first figure comp in the fall. I hope to learn a lot from you all!

xoxo

Welcome! You surely have found a great bodybuilding/fitness site . We are all learning from each other.

asiansensation said:
Welcome! You surely have found a great bodybuilding/fitness site . We are all learning from each other.

What do we learn from Vieope? ;)

Welcome C.

whats up, im the leader of this forum

sent me your topless pics first

Welcome

you'll find a lot of good stuff here. hope you reach all your goals you set and more.

Cris2Blis said:
don't be an embarassment to the other guys on the board. :rolleyes: and good luck being single your whole life.

good luck finding the love of your life online loser

Cris2Blis said:
:) i'm a female... and i've found him, don't worry.

im very proud of you!

which fine southern state are you from anyway? I bet you two are a pair of winners.

and I find it humorous that you assume I am single due to the fun I have online.

Hey Cris...
My goals -are to put on a few lbs of muscle- and cut back the fat. For the next 6 weeks- my plan is to bring my BF down a tad- then after the 6 weeks of cutting, I will enter a mass gain period and see how that goes.

To cut- I am going to do a 4-day split with 6 days of cardio. When I start my mass gain- I am considering either Dual Factor Training- or an Escalated Density Program. I just read about DFT- but I have a friend who is a female BB who had FANTASTIC results doing EDT. Have you tried either? I am on the shorter side- 5'2" and have a body type that LOVES to put on muscle.... so I think as long as I truly challenge myself and eat the right things, I should do well.

OH and YES- I am planning on competing this fall! :) My first Figure comp. How about you? Do you compete? What are your current goals?

xoxo

Back