IronMag Research Chems

What's the difference in these 2

Rep Points

What's the difference in these 2

FinaplIx and FinaplEx. I know finiplix is the cow pellet or whatever. But I also see finaplEx. It comes in a 300mg oral pill made by carvagen. Are they both the same thing?

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by arcadius90
    But I also see finaplEx. It comes in a 300mg oral pill made by carvagen. Are they both the same thing?
    sounds like a rip-off, you can't take fina orally...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

Yea I don't know what up with it all. Like some websites have Finaplex and some have FinaplIx but they all have the same exact descreiption of the drug.

http://store.yahoo.com/worldclassnut.../finaplex.html

liek that has a description of FINAPLEX. But the same thing can be found on the web for FINAPLIX.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Some believe that acetate as an ester partially protects the drug from the liver, but other than that there is NO difference, there is no methylation or anything like that in the fina pellets put out by mexican vet companies.

This is why people "can" take primo orally, because they believe acetate partially works orally, even though not as well as a methylated product.

You can figure at best, you may get around 50% of the same effect, from what people seem to estimate.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I highly doubt this is the same thing, 300-900mg per day would cost you some shillings.

Trenbolone is not legal for human consumption no matter the method of administration, ergo this is a legal product - not the same thing.

THIS IS A COMPLETELY ORAL PRODUCT FOR HUMANS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ANIMAL PELLET OF SIMILAR NAME Finaplix

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Yea I don't know what up with it all. Like some websites have Finaplex and some have FinaplIx but they all have the same exact descreiption of the drug.

http://store.yahoo.com/worldclassnut.../finaplex.html

liek that has a description of FINAPLEX. But the same thing can be found on the web for FINAPLIX.
    none of those products on that site are real steroids. they are "steroid like" supplements with real steroid names. 100% rip-off.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

So they have some of the same effects of steroids?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Thats what they want you to believe. When you can find something legal that works even half as well as an illegal product, you let us all know.

Rep Points

I'm going to order some jsut for the hell of it and tell you guys what's up with it.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

I'm going to order some jsut for the hell of it and tell you guys what's up with it.
    you will be wasting your money. you would be better off spending that money on more protein powder or BCAA's.

every single product on that Andro's & Prohormones page is 100% bullshit...

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Dont tell us, post it in supplements.

Rep Points

So what is the best oral steroid? I got a thing for needles. But if I need to use them I will.

DONT ASK FOR SOURCES
    Last edited by Mudge; 06-03-2005 at 08:05 AM.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

If you only want to do oral steriods, your best bet is to not do them. Your body will not be able to stand the dosage and length of cycles necessary. You will kill your liver and kidneys. Not to mention blood lipids. Orals are mainly used to jumpstart injection cycles and usually for only a couple of weeks at a time.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Do you actually think most of us have some strange fetish for needles? I know I dont, but I also want to live. You get used to the shots, and when you are making gains you will probably look forward to them.