• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's the difference in these 2

arcadius90

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
FinaplIx and FinaplEx. I know finiplix is the cow pellet or whatever. But I also see finaplEx. It comes in a 300mg oral pill made by carvagen. Are they both the same thing?

arcadius90 said:
But I also see finaplEx. It comes in a 300mg oral pill made by carvagen. Are they both the same thing?

sounds like a rip-off, you can't take fina orally...

Some believe that acetate as an ester partially protects the drug from the liver, but other than that there is NO difference, there is no methylation or anything like that in the fina pellets put out by mexican vet companies.

This is why people "can" take primo orally, because they believe acetate partially works orally, even though not as well as a methylated product.

You can figure at best, you may get around 50% of the same effect, from what people seem to estimate.

arcadius90 said:
Yea I don't know what up with it all. Like some websites have Finaplex and some have FinaplIx but they all have the same exact descreiption of the drug.

http://store.yahoo.com/worldclassnutrition/finaplex.html

liek that has a description of FINAPLEX. But the same thing can be found on the web for FINAPLIX.

none of those products on that site are real steroids. they are "steroid like" supplements with real steroid names. 100% rip-off.

Thats what they want you to believe. When you can find something legal that works even half as well as an illegal product, you let us all know.

I'm going to order some jsut for the hell of it and tell you guys what's up with it.

arcadius90 said:
I'm going to order some jsut for the hell of it and tell you guys what's up with it.

you will be wasting your money. you would be better off spending that money on more protein powder or BCAA's.

every single product on that Andro's & Prohormones page is 100% bullshit...

IML Gear Cream!
Dont tell us, post it in supplements.

So what is the best oral steroid? I got a thing for needles. But if I need to use them I will.

DONT ASK FOR SOURCES

Last edited by a moderator:
If you only want to do oral steriods, your best bet is to not do them. Your body will not be able to stand the dosage and length of cycles necessary. You will kill your liver and kidneys. Not to mention blood lipids. Orals are mainly used to jumpstart injection cycles and usually for only a couple of weeks at a time.

Do you actually think most of us have some strange fetish for needles? I know I dont, but I also want to live. You get used to the shots, and when you are making gains you will probably look forward to them.

Back