IronMag Research Chems

Feeding on Nandrolone

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Question Feeding on Nandrolone

I'm about to start a test prop/npp/d-bol bulking cycle, but I'd rather not put on much, if any, extra fat this time of the year. I realize that I must eat a hyper-caloric diet to reap the full benefits of this cycle.

Does a 40/40/20 diet 500 calories above maintenance sound like a solid plan? This would be 3500 calories/day for me. I'm 5'8.5", 170 lbs, about 11% bf.

I'll be taking 50 mcg/day T3, as well.

All input is appreciated.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    I'm about to start a test prop/npp/d-bol bulking cycle, but I'd rather not put on much, if any, extra fat this time of the year. I realize that I must eat a hyper-caloric diet to reap the full benefits of this cycle.

Does a 40/40/20 diet 500 calories above maintenance sound like a solid plan? This would be 3500 calories/day for me. I'm 5'8.5", 170 lbs, about 11% bf.

I'll be taking 50 mcg/day T3, as well.

All input is appreciated.
    sounds like a good plan. I would also incorporate some low-intensity cardio session maybe 2x a week
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

this your second AAS cycle right? what doses will you be running?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by young d
    this your second AAS cycle right? what doses will you be running?
    Second cycle looks something like this:

Weeks 1-6: D-bol 20 mg/day
    Weeks 1-10: Test Prop 150 mg EOD
    Weeks 1-10: Nandrolone PP 100 mg EOD
    Weeks 11-12: Test Prop/Tren Ace mix (not sure of dose) EOD
    Weeks 1-12: Proviron 25 mg twice daily

Also using Cabergoline, T3, HCG and other goodies.

I would also incorporate some low-intensity cardio session maybe 2x a week
    I was going to cut it out altogether for weeks 1-10, but I keep thinking I should work some in there. Maybe I'll do a fast walk for half an hour upon waking a few days a week.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

don't forget that anabolics/androgens decrease glucose tolerance. a little cardio can help to reduce fat gains
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

from now on I will keep my cardio up durning a cycle as well...probably would help with retaining water too.

Rep Points

Cycle looks good. Food can always be added as needed. Any reason you don't just use a longer ester of Testosterone in there? Not that my Prop is very painful or anything, but I sure would prefer the enanthate just for ease of application if nothing else.

Also, what brand of Prop are you using? That can determine a lot about how much it will hurt.

Rep Points

Southern Labs Prop for me was not bad at all...actually not much worse then their enanthate!

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    Cycle looks good. Food can always be added as needed. Any reason you don't just use a longer ester of Testosterone in there? Not that my Prop is very painful or anything, but I sure would prefer the enanthate just for ease of application if nothing else.

Also, what brand of Prop are you using? That can determine a lot about how much it will hurt.
    I'm using Progressive Labs. I'm going for the short esters so I can go right into pct at the end of my cycle. I expect a faster recovery. I don't really mind EOD shot, but I might by the end of the summer. When I did Sustanon, I was doing E3D and I would find myself looking forward to the shots.

I guess I won't cut out cardio, but keep it low to moderate...

How to Use HCG