• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Feeding on Nandrolone

Pirate!

Gatekepper
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm about to start a test prop/npp/d-bol bulking cycle, but I'd rather not put on much, if any, extra fat this time of the year. I realize that I must eat a hyper-caloric diet to reap the full benefits of this cycle.

Does a 40/40/20 diet 500 calories above maintenance sound like a solid plan? This would be 3500 calories/day for me. I'm 5'8.5", 170 lbs, about 11% bf.

I'll be taking 50 mcg/day T3, as well.

All input is appreciated. ;)

PirateFromHell said:
I'm about to start a test prop/npp/d-bol bulking cycle, but I'd rather not put on much, if any, extra fat this time of the year. I realize that I must eat a hyper-caloric diet to reap the full benefits of this cycle.

Does a 40/40/20 diet 500 calories above maintenance sound like a solid plan? This would be 3500 calories/day for me. I'm 5'8.5", 170 lbs, about 11% bf.

I'll be taking 50 mcg/day T3, as well.

All input is appreciated. ;)

sounds like a good plan. I would also incorporate some low-intensity cardio session maybe 2x a week

young d said:
this your second AAS cycle right? what doses will you be running?
Second cycle looks something like this:

Weeks 1-6: D-bol 20 mg/day
Weeks 1-10: Test Prop 150 mg EOD
Weeks 1-10: Nandrolone PP 100 mg EOD
Weeks 11-12: Test Prop/Tren Ace mix (not sure of dose) EOD
Weeks 1-12: Proviron 25 mg twice daily

Also using Cabergoline, T3, HCG and other goodies. :lick:

I would also incorporate some low-intensity cardio session maybe 2x a week
I was going to cut it out altogether for weeks 1-10, but I keep thinking I should work some in there. Maybe I'll do a fast walk for half an hour upon waking a few days a week.

don't forget that anabolics/androgens decrease glucose tolerance. a little cardio can help to reduce fat gains

from now on I will keep my cardio up durning a cycle as well...probably would help with retaining water too.

Cycle looks good. Food can always be added as needed. Any reason you don't just use a longer ester of Testosterone in there? Not that my Prop is very painful or anything, but I sure would prefer the enanthate just for ease of application if nothing else.

Also, what brand of Prop are you using? That can determine a lot about how much it will hurt.

Southern Labs Prop for me was not bad at all...actually not much worse then their enanthate!

Cardinal said:
Cycle looks good. Food can always be added as needed. Any reason you don't just use a longer ester of Testosterone in there? Not that my Prop is very painful or anything, but I sure would prefer the enanthate just for ease of application if nothing else.

Also, what brand of Prop are you using? That can determine a lot about how much it will hurt.
I'm using Progressive Labs. I'm going for the short esters so I can go right into pct at the end of my cycle. I expect a faster recovery. I don't really mind EOD shot, but I might by the end of the summer. When I did Sustanon, I was doing E3D and I would find myself looking forward to the shots.

I guess I won't cut out cardio, but keep it low to moderate...

Back