• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good Luck Patrick!!!!!!!

Hey Patrick,
Just caught up on the show details.
My hat is off to you for seeing this trip through to the end, even though your heart wasn't fully into it at times and your desire to persue other events had kicked it... that takes a helluva lot of dedication in my mind, hell it's hard enough to do this crap when you really, really are into it! lol
I think it's great that this show has confirmed for you the direction you want to go in now and what is and isn't important to you now.
I can't wait to see the pics from the show I'm sure you looked wicked!
Congrats on a job well done... now go enjoy some junk food! ;)

Well you went out there and did your best. Don't let it get you down. Just think, now you are on to bigger and better things :D

Congratulations Patrick! :)

P-funk said:
... They were right, I got smoked. But (I know it doesn't mean much to most people) I am happy to just stand there and say that I am lifetime drug free and all natrual. I did my homework. I dieted and trained my best and I just wanted to stand there knowing that I am completely free of all substances.

Spoken like a true champion. I think the bolded part is something you should be most proud of P not only because you went and did the show. There have been some who do shows where they have no right in being there, but you have shown everyone that it is possible to make a great showing without the use of substances. :thumbs:

thanks everyone.

will pictures be posted?

yes, ivonne has to upload them to the computer when she has time and then i can post them. don't worry. you will have pics. :)

Strength and flexibility......... :hmmm:

Maybe you can take up gymnastics? :lol:

P-funk said:
thanks everyone.

This still means you'll be my oil boy at the Mr. O, right? I need all the advantages i can get against Ronnie :eek:

"Mowa...I need mowa oil...Dis is not good oil"
-Big Lou, P.I.

IML Gear Cream!
sure, I'll be the oil boy....lol

Congrats P!! I prob will never compete. But was quite excited to follow your progress through your journal. You ARE an inspiration. :)

thanks man.

P-funk said:
Not really. I like to do athletic things. I like to train strongman. I have some freinds on long island that compete so I can go there and mess around with lifting stones and dragging chains. Also, I like olympic lifting a lot so I want to be able to do that comfortably. Plus, I may try and compete (aside from an olympic lifting meet and hopefully a strongman contest) in a competitive obstacle course one of these days. I just like to compete in things athletic. this is also why BBing has lost some appeal. there is nothing athletic about it. you go out there and stand. it is a beauty contest with subjective judging. I can't get into that at all. I would rather compete in something where I get to challenge myself to be strong or fast or move, etc....
I personally think that you would excel at Olympic lifting. :)

It's too bad to hear you don't plan on competing anymore. But great job and thanks again for all the help you offered up to me in my journey to compete in a couple of shows :thumb:

aggies1ut said:
I personally think that you would excel at Olympic lifting. :)

I agree.. but stay away from strongman.. or I will spank you! hahaha

P-funk said:
I am happy to just stand there and say that I am lifetime drug free and all natrual. I did my homework. I dieted and trained my best and I just wanted to stand there knowing that I am completely free of all substances.
The all important part :D Well done Pat :thumbs:

min0 lee said:
To get that big and not be able to move must suck, you can't play sports .....

I have read that the chest size is responsible at least in part, for lost mobility, which is why Olympic lifters supposedly will not go nuts on benching (I have heard of well over 500 raw benches though). I imagine Patrick would know more about that, but I can say I feel a lot different mobility wise than I did at 185-215 without question.

Hope you had a blast Patrick!

The Monkey Man said:
Strength and flexibility......... :hmmm:

Mobility and flexibility, not the same ;)

Mudge said:
I have read that the chest size is responsible at least in part, for lost mobility, which is why Olympic lifters supposedly will not go nuts on benching (I have heard of well over 500 raw benches though). I imagine Patrick would know more about that, but I can say I feel a lot different mobility wise than I did at 185-215 without question.

Hope you had a blast Patrick!

yes, that is correct. Benching has a tendency to tighten up the shoulder joint which is really going to inhibit your snatch as your ROM overhead wil be decreased (even a slight decrease in ROM can be the differnece between making or missing a lift.). I am not doing much benching now for this reason. if i do anything that is chest related I may do some incline DB presses as they hit the anterior delt more and since they are DB allow for a greater ROM than the bar.

IML Gear Cream!
here are some pics from backstage and my abthigh on stage.

here are a few more.

and one more.

P-Funk good job, great natural physique keep up the Olympic lifting :thumb:

ForemanRules said:
P-Funk good job, great natural physique keep up the Olympic lifting :thumb:

thanks. Yeah, I would rather do the olympic lifting than compete in BBing. I enjoyed it at one time but I am pretty much over it now.

You looked great P.

thanks Michael.

P-funk said:
thanks. Yeah, I would rather do the olympic lifting than compete in BBing. I enjoyed it at one time but I am pretty much over it now.
I can't wait to see your olympic lifting journal/meet. I just got into it myself.

I just started my journal last week. my program starts tomorrow.

P-funk said:
I just started my journal last week. my program starts tomorrow.
How long until your meet? Do you know what kind of numbers you're looking to hit yet?

You look better with more weight/fat on you.

Back