• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fish Oil Supplements

a1paint

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello I came across a website www.shop4fishoil.com who sells Dr Sears Fish Oil supplements. Has anybody ever tried this fish oil? I've heard fish oil is very good for the body and this seems like it is a high quality fish oil supplement.

Thanks for any information you have on this brand of fish oil.

All i use is "Daily Source" Extra Strength Fish Oil.I think i got it at wal-mart. So nothing realy special and was cheep.
EPA 520mg/serving (2pills)
DHA 350mg/serving (2pills)

This is a good grade fish oil but a bit expensive. If you want a superior fish oil that would cost a little less check out www.kilosports.com . they sell high potency fish oil in bulk at 1000 caps.

Jodi said:
This is a good grade fish oil but a bit expensive. If you want a superior fish oil that would cost a little less check out www.kilosports.com . they sell high potency fish oil in bulk at 1000 caps.

What's your thoughts on sesamin vs. fish oil Jodi?

I don't believe in the vs. I think fish oil and sesamin should go together and they do very well. If you are going to use sesamin (which I fully support) then cut your fish oil consumption to 6 caps per day.

Thanks everybody very helpful! Those that have used fish oil pills.. have you found them to be helpful .... do they work or does it seem to be a waste of money?

If they did work what results did you see.

Thanks again.

Back