• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Xenadrine vs. Hydroxycut

jim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been taking Xenadrine for 2 months and have had good results. I just recently began to substitute it with Hydroxycut to avoid my body adapting to Xenadrine. However, i noticed that Hydroxycut does not suppress my appitite as well as Xenadrine. has anyone else had this experience? I would also be interested in knowing what others think of the two products.

I have read somewhere that the "wonderful" ingrediate hydroxine, has recently been proven to have zero effect on humans....only mice!!!! Don`t know if it`s true or not, just some food for thought.

I have researched this question and most people like Xenadrine b/c Hydroxycut just isn't feasible. I think if you're a male, the largest does is 4 caps/4times a day.
I choke on just one of those pills, imagine 16?? And they are expensive. Everything from muscletech is pricey.
I wonder how your body would know the difference b/t Xenadrine and Hydrox?? They are both the same chemical so really, why switch brands??
Just my opinion. Take what works and is cost effective and stick with it.

yea, this does not surprise me. i did the switch because i heard that this is a good strategy so your body will not adapt to the supplement and then loose its effectiveness. Hydroxycut and xenadrine have the same primary ingredients, however, Hydorxycut has a few that xenadrine does not.

Back