• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Relationship dilemma.......not really a relationship anymore

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so me and my GF broke up the other night after about 2 years. She had been talking to another guy that had been telling her that he loved her etc.. She'd been saying she had feelings for him as well and he'd been telling her that he wanted to marry her and move in together and start a family when he moved away and got his own home. Well, she planned to move away as well to get her real estate license and had a job w/ her mom. Well because of the fucking asshole she moved up the trip so she could leave with him. Because i used to train with her dad and was really close with their whole family, they told me what was happening because i had the right to know. Well the rest of the story pans out as expected huge fight, break up, crying, dying, and more lying. Anyway continuing on she realizes what she did told the guy to go fuck himself, cuts all ties, etc..., and wants me back. I love her but i dont know what to do but what i did do is tell her that we cant be together till she gets her head together and shit together aswell. I still have no clue what to do......advice anybody????

ok so part two of this story is that the bastard that she was talking to has a GF of his own; they live together, and I have their home number :) I think i have the right to fuck up his life as much as he did mine...asshole tried to take away the girl i planned on marrying.

Sure, rat him out, but keep yur ho kicked to the curb.

#1 the other man doesn't matter.....so don't focus your anger at him! It was your GF who fu-ked you over not him
#2 she was banging him.....so have you gone out with any other women or just sat at home crying
#3 Be a man and have some self respect...never talk to the slut again

I hope that I was helpfull

She's got a job ahead of her earning your trust back. Sounds like regardless you're going to end up taking her back eventually. Just run a hard bargain though, she fucks up again call it quits definately.

Dale Mabry said:
Sure, rat him out, but keep yur ho kicked to the curb.
What he said. Trust me on this, if she did that now she'll do it again. Maybe not with him but with another guy down the road.

A similar story happened to me but we broke up after I found out, thier relationship didn't last a year but I found someone soon after and I have been happily married for 11 years.

Mind you we were together for almost 7 years and engaged for 2......idiot threw it all away for a lie.

Yea but if he wanted to marry her, he's not gonna drop it all like that, even under those circumstances. Thats why I said to give her 1 shot to fix it up, and if she even remotely thinks of doing something like this again...kick her the fuck out of your house:thumb:

dilemma? what dilemma? she fucked you over dude. dont turn around and be her bitch too.

CRASHMAN said:
Ok, so me and my GF broke up the other night after about 2 years. She had been talking to another guy that had been telling her that he loved her etc.. She'd been saying she had feelings for him as well and he'd been telling her that he wanted to marry her and move in together and start a family when he moved away and got his own home. Well, she planned to move away as well to get her real estate license and had a job w/ her mom. Well because of the fucking asshole she moved up the trip so she could leave with him. Because i used to train with her dad and was really close with their whole family, they told me what was happening because i had the right to know. Well the rest of the story pans out as expected huge fight, break up, crying, dying, and more lying. Anyway continuing on she realizes what she did told the guy to go fuck himself, cuts all ties, etc..., and wants me back. I love her but i dont know what to do but what i did do is tell her that we cant be together till she gets her head together and shit together aswell. I still have no clue what to do......advice anybody????

ok so part two of this story is that the bastard that she was talking to has a GF of his own; they live together, and I have their home number :) I think i have the right to fuck up his life as much as he did mine...asshole tried to take away the girl i planned on marrying.

Sorry I didn't comment on your second paragraph. She fu-ked up your life not him. ......Run away from that skank as fast as you can...

She had her choice, whether her confused her or not is kind of besides the point. He sounds like a prick indeed, but if she was confused there is a problem bro.

Feel free to tell his woman what a prick he is, but your "ex" is not property that you won back, she has her own mind to make up and she may not be worth keeping after this. You are both young, I dont think she knows what she wants.

Time apart helps make things clear, hopefully. Good luck!

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
Sorry I didn't comment on your second paragraph. She fu-ked up your life not him. ......Run away from that skank as fast as you can...
well i figureda, since he had a gf and he knew she had me. he's screwing around on her and its some nice punishment

CRASHMAN said:
well i figureda, since he had a gf and he knew she had me. he's screwing around on her and its some nice punishment

Ok fu-k him over, but do not ever talk to the skank again
Love at 21 we all did it, and 99% are with someone else now

you should totally fuck the dude up, no question about it

Crono1000 said:
you should totally fuck the dude up, no question about it

I'm so used to you not being serious i cant tell if you are this time or not :confused: :lol:

I would just take the high road and move on, maybe its time. two years is a long time to be with someone. take the relationsihp for what it was worth and take this as a hint to explore new opportunities. After things like this happen, despite good intentions, it seems the relationship is never the same, I mean it will never be as good as it once was, and not everyone is made fro each other.... anyways that my two cents. sorry to hear it thou crash, bad times brotha. good luck

:evil: when am I not serious?

ok granted it's not the right or the logical thing to do. It doesn't help that you can't rationalize or come up with some good reason to fuck the guy over. But it is what any non-rational person would do. You on the other hand, by even wondering what your actions should be, demonstrate that you are a rational person, making you within the minority, and so it doesn't feel right. Ratting the guy out won't get anything accomplished, and you don't even know if doing this would help you feel better or just complicate things more.

However, the girl that the dude's dating does have a right to know. This chick'll find out eventually, and at some level probably knows about it already. The safe route would be to leave this alone, it's none of your business and their relationship will be affected by this regardless of your intervention. You can rest easy doing the rightous thing and knowing that what goes around comes around; or you can be a total ass and intervene, but in some way you'll still be doing the right thing. Whichever is more your character, but either way the guy'll destroy the relationship he already has with her either sooner or later.

Admittedly I feel that intervening would only create more tension. At the moment the dude is the only one that has wronged and has no one to blame but himself. That's going to be a lot harder for him to chew than his girlfriend being mad at him, in which case he has you to blame instead of himself.

as for whether you should allow your girl back into your life or not can only be decided by you. On the one hand you'll be able to get away with anything for a loooooooooooooooooong time. I'm talking about sandwiches after sex, never having to take out the trash, "Oh honey I'm too tired for sex. Come blow me till I fall asleep." This could be the oppurtunity all men want but aren't quite sure they're willing to pay the price for it. Women mess up so infrequently that when they do you have to jump on it quick!

Ok, you're right. I can't tell when I'm being serious either.

If your a vengfull person go and fuck his girlfriend. Don't worry your ex will get him back. Women are heartless when when it comes to getting back at you.

you don't need a partner who has a hard time being loyal to you. sounds like her n that guy were made for each other. wish them luck then stay away from her. n yea i'd rat him out. everyone deserves a fair shot at true love, give his girl the chance to move on and find her's too.

oilfield said:
If your a vengfull person go and fuck his girlfriend. Don't worry your ex will get him back. Women are heartless when when it comes to getting back at you.
Here's the plan...

Get together with his girl (If she's hot) tell her what happened...
Convince her to make a dear John/Jane video...

And submit it for your former GF's approval!!! :laugh:

No seriously... Don't hurt her, be the bigger man, stay friends with her family...
In this way, she will be angry with herself, not you...

And if revenge is an issue... This will cause her yeeeeeears of therapy :D

ForemanRules said:
Love at 21 we all did it, and 99% are with someone else now

Damn right, its called SHIT HAPPENS!

IML Gear Cream!
The Monkey Man said:
No seriously... Don't hurt her, be the bigger man, stay friends with her family...
In this way, she will be angry with herself, not you...

And if revenge is an issue... This will cause her yeeeeeears of therapy :D
Thats what I did and they constantly remind the idiot how nice a person I was.

Back