• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anybody use this stuff:

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got some of the LiquiClen from AG Guys and looked on their website to see how much to use and when, where, why......whatever. I can find nothing about human consumption (only animal (rat) research), so I thought I would post here to find out if anyone has used it, how to use it and what I can expect.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Check out the Clen FAQ - http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=19864&highlight=clen+faq

The doses listed there are for men, so reduce the numbers significantly. In your situation I'd start out at 20mcg and ramp up 10mcg per day until you reach about 60mcg. Clen has a long half-life so it will build up in your system. Cycle it for about two weeks and then take at least two weeks off so your receptors can up-regulate.

I'd also recommend an accurate oral syringe so you can dose precisely. If you take too much accidentially it will be very unpleasent. Be careful!

thanks for the information......that being said, I have two bottles of the LiquiClen that I won here for the May contest. Already taking a thermo, and really liking it, I really don't think I'll use it....does anyone want them?

I will be happy to mail it to you.
Thanks again Red for pointing me in the right direction

me three!

I have two bottles, brodus, dg, pm me addresses, I'll mail each of you a bottle.

Back