IronMagLabs

Only one bottle of AMP?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Question Only one bottle of AMP?

I'd like to order some AMP from bulknutrtion. Anybody know when the one bottle limit will be up? Another shop has it at the same price without the 1 bottle limit, but I'd like to use BN.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Mike has said that he chose the limit so that as many people as possible could try the product, and that he had suppliers oversea's that would have bought the entire stock

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ok. Well I guess I will go with the other place this time. I already have three BN shirts, anyway.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG