• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

quit smoking

joesmooth20

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
10 days and going strong :thumb: I am a very moody bastard right now but
i'm not gonna give in. I am on the patch and it's going pretty good. This time
was much harder than the first time I quit :mad: oh well I'll just be an ass to everyone at work :D cardio is already getting better and so is the sex life :rocker:

wooot

thanks min0 lee, it's still a bit hard but getting better.

ahah you should do what my office manager does. She gets really cranky at work b/c she's trying to quit also, so when something stressful happens she whips out this fake cig she bought at som store in the mall thats all filter, no tobacco, and puffs on it like no tmorro. Sorry, but it makes me crack up each time.

joesmooth20 said:
thanks min0 lee, it's still a bit hard but getting better.
I used to be a heavy chain smoker 7 years ago. I quit when my son was born and to be honest with you I couldn't do it without the help of the patch.

Congrats on quitting, joe.. best decision you could make. :thumb:

You do know that you will experience some serious weight gain.

Keep up the good job, it is great you stopped smoking, it is hard to stay away from that good feeling. Starts the night and you go out, the wind blows and you lean back looking to the street lights. Your hand finds her way to your pocket and grabs that piece of pleasure, that all of the sudden is already in your mouth in pure and bright flames. So you start inhaling that sensible smoke that brings an overall sense of ecstasy to your whole body and spirit. After you exhale, you can´t hide that smile which simply means life can´t get better than this.

min0 lee said:
You do know that you will experience some serious weight gain.
not necessarily. I was still able to lose weight after I quit. Of course I was going from overweight lazy ass smoker to non-smoking exercise fanatic :spin:

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:
Keep up the good job, it is great you stopped smoking, it is hard to stay away from that good feeling. Starts the night and you go out, the wind blows and you lean back looking to the street lights. Your hand finds her way to your pocket and grabs that piece of pleasure, that all of the sudden is already in your mouth in pure and bright flames. So you start inhaling that sensible smoke that brings an overall sense of ecstasy to your whole body and spirit. After you exhale, you can´t hide that smile which simply means life can´t get better than this.

even now, 2 1/2 years later, I'm sure a cigarette would taste great. :lick: Maybe one never fully loses the attraction to it.:hmmm:

I quit cold turkey while in Afghanistan. Strange how it worked out. I ran out of smokes. I was getting shot at. I just channeled my aggression into my trigger finger.

When the (gun) smoke cleared I had no desire to smoke (cigarettes).

This is not the means to quit that I would recommend to anyone but, hey, it worked like a charm for me :thumb:

busyLivin said:
not necessarily. I was still able to lose weight after I quit. Of course I was going from overweight lazy ass smoker to non-smoking exercise fanatic :spin:
To most people I does, I went from an athletic 165 to a chubby 185 in three years.

busyLivin said:
even now, 2 1/2 years later, I'm sure a cigarette would taste great. :lick: Maybe one never fully loses the attraction to it.:hmmm:
Try one. Come on, you trust in Jesus. Try just one. :)

Vieope said:
Try one. Come on, you trust in Jesus. Try just one. :)
I'm sure Hey-Seus will help him push that oxygen dolly for 15-20 years too :rolleyes:

min0 lee said:
To most people I does, I went from an athletic 165 to a chubby 185 in three years.

when i quit the first time I was bulking and your damn right I gained a
massive amount of weight. I went from 145 to 175 in about 9months went
up probably 4-5% bf so it wasn't too bad. I am just gonna eat like a rabbit
for next long while since I'm cutting weight as we speak anyway.

"Smoking kills. If your klilled, you've lost a veryimportant part of your life."
-Brook Shields (During a no smoking campaign in the US)

min0 lee said:
I went back to training because of the wieght I gained went I quit cigarettes.
OK, that should have gone like this?

Vieope said:
you trust in Jesus
min0 lee said:
It's mainly the reason I went back to training.
????... :confused:

gr81 said:
yeah, I am reading a huge book of foolish quotes as we speak, its fuccin great!!
Why read a book when you get a whole bunch here.

gr81 said:
yeah, I am reading a huge book of foolish quotes as we speak, its fuccin great!!

post more :)

Good work :thumb: If it starts getting a little too tough you can always start chewing. It's a great crutch :D

Back