Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Here's another I don't understand

Rep Points

Here's another I don't understand

I see a lot of BBer's use malrodextrin and dextrose pwo. I'm using the same. 3 scoops of whey and 50mg each of malto and dextrose. BBer's are using this while cutting also making sure to keep there calories still down. How can this be a good idea while cutting with all the sugar in it?

PT

Rep Points

I don't think that it's a good idea to use malto or dextrose while cutting. I never advise it. I think it's better to stick with rolled oats and whey PWO.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    I don't think that it's a good idea to use malto or dextrose while cutting. I never advise it. I think it's better to stick with rolled oats and whey PWO.
    That was my thinking. To much sugar

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tough Old Man
    That was my thinking. To much sugar
    But a little sugar is OK sometimes

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey Man
    But a little sugar is OK sometimes
    Monkey i'm about to jump through this computer and give you a good old fashion banana whooping. LOL.........A little sugar. 50 grams a day for pwo seems like a little more then a little

PT

Training Trainer
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Theory is that the sugar post workout jacks the whey into your system for maximal muscle repair and growth while you are still in an anabolic state. The sugar gets burned off quickly because of glycogen replenishment therefore it doesn't affect you as much.

I personally think it's crap but it seems to work with some people. 1 tsp of sugar suppresses your immune system for 4 hours - can you imagine what 50 grams would do?
    Today I can do what others will not so that tomorrow I will do what others cannot.

The difference between winners and losers is that winners do things that losers don't want to do.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Do you think you can gain fat from 50g of sugar?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy
    1 tsp of sugar suppresses your immune system for 4 hours - can you imagine what 50 grams would do?
    How many grams in a tsp?

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Monkey i'm about to jump through this computer and give you a good old fashion banana whooping. LOL.........A little sugar. 50 grams a day for pwo seems like a little more then a little
    But Toughy...

That's not the kinda Sugar, I was talkin about

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Rep Points

I see a lot of BBer's use malrodextrin and dextrose pwo. I'm using the same. 3 scoops of whey and 50mg each of malto and dextrose. BBer's are using this while cutting also making sure to keep there calories still down. How can this be a good idea while cutting with all the sugar in it?

PT
    I knew Milos Sarcev when I lived in LA ( he owned power house Fullerton at the time) and when he was cutting up for a show he would drink a 0 carb whey protein drink with 2 scoops of dextrose in it.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com