• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Personal Daily Supplement Intake.

Is this a good daily supplement intake?

• Good?

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Bad?

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Pizzer

> DRIVER <
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was hoping each of you could tell me what you think about my supplement intake on a daily basis. So listed below is each supplement that I noramally take each day along with the amounts. My diet has recently been cleaned up even more than it already was before (within the last two weeks) and I am really increasing the intensity of my workouts and cardio routines (again, within the last two weeks). I have been working out regularly for over a year now and have been following the Max-OT system (love it!). And I am currently trying to cut some fat...

Height - 5'8"
Weight - 190lbs
Waist - 33"
Arm's - 16.75"
And not sure what/if this measures but I wear a custom fitted 43R suit jacket. (tapered at the waist, shortened in the sleeves -- I wear a suit to work nearly every day, so i know this one by heart).

*Last note, my co-worker's mother works for Wyeth Consumer Healthcare, so I receive a *HUGE* discount on the brand names listed below = I pay way less than wholesale!!!

The list:
ON 100% 'Natural' Whey Protein - 69g each/ 1 shake 3x daily
Prolab Creatine Monohydrate - 5g each/ 1 serving daily PWO
Centrum Performance Complete Multivitamin - 1 tablet/ 1x daily
Solgar B-Complex w/ Vitamin C "Stress Formula" - 2 tablets/ 1x daily
Solgar Omega-3 "700" - 1 softgel/ 3x daily
1Fast400 Yohimbine HCL - 1 capsule/ 3x daily
ON HMB 1000mg - 1 capsule/ 3x daily <-- only b/c it was sent to me for free from BN

Are these amounts good? Should I increase or decrease any? Should I add anything? Should I remove anything? (the HMB as free, couldnt hurt)

Thanks everyone in advance!!! :thumb:

Overall it looks like a good regimen. Personally I'd dump the HMB, even though it's free. One useful addition IMO would be green tea extract, it's good for stimulating your metabolism and has antioxidant properties.

If you're trying to cut fat it's your diet that will play the most crucial role.

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate your suggestions. As I said, as you said, the HMB... hey its free...
I am trying to cut fat... I want to get down to like 12%. I would assume i am about 19% right now... so, my diet is in the works. Anyone else have suggestions?

I would take the HMB with your creatine. Some believe they work synergistically when taken together, kind of like 1+1 = 3. Their's a few threads on other forums (anabolicminds) if you want to read about them.

Thanks bd... i had heard the same. and thanks for the reference. I'll check it out.

Back