• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Airlines using Outsourcing?!?!??!

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tit called up the airlines today for help purchasing flight tickets online and I was shocked to find out of all businesses that they've resorted to outsourcing for phone assistance (unless it was complete coincedense that everyone she spoke to were from another country)! Now I know outsourcing is a debatable issue, but regardless of anybody's stance on the topic I would still think that it would be suicide for an AIRLINE company- while most Americans are scared shitless already of flying with anyone that's not white. On top of that, it was U. S. Airways, and of all four of the "Tom's," "Jerry's," and "Steve's" she spoke to each one had a strong accent in which case neither of them could understand the other, and not a one of them was able to help her even in the slightest. Dammit, we're not paying them 7 cents a day for nothing!

Last edited:
Crono1000 said:
I would still think that it would be suicide for an AIRLINE company- while most Americans are scared shitless already of flying with anyone that's not white.
Not true. I'm just as comfortable flying with whites, blacks, and asians. It's the people with towels on their heads that frighten me.

Outsourcing is retarded... especially McDonalds using it for drive throughs..

MWpro said:
Outsourcing is retarded... especially McDonalds using it for drive throughs..
yeah, it's hard enough as it is understanding those damn things :mad:

musclepump said:
Not true. I'm just as comfortable flying with whites, blacks, and asians. It's the people with towels on their heads that frighten me.
it's the people with towels and giant book bags they don't want inspected that bother me :scared:

Curious... care to disclose which Airline it was?

What really pisses me off is using people with thick accents for services in English :mad: Try telling them your fucking address and it makes you want to rip their throat out through the reciever. :teeth:

I crack up everytime I have to call Dell for support, I get a habib with a really strong accent telling me his name is david. I'm like ya whatever.

musclepump said:
He already said. US Airways.
Doh! My Bad. I skimmed right past that. :doh:

IML Gear Cream!
Fucking Puerto Ricans.

cappo5150 said:
I crack up everytime I have to call Dell for support, I get a habib with a really strong accent telling me his name is david. I'm like ya whatever.

:rofl: that's hilarious, same thing...i was on the phone this afternoon with "Chris" from Dell.

Crono1000 said:
Tit called up the airlines today for help purchasing flight tickets online and I was shocked to find out of all businesses that they've resorted to outsourcing for phone assistance (unless it was complete coincedense that everyone she spoke to were from another country)! Now I know outsourcing is a debatable issue, but regardless of anybody's stance on the topic I would still think that it would be suicide for an AIRLINE company-

NO. Sadly it's suicide NOT to outsource. Bangalore, India among other countries. Oustourcing will continue long after you and I are dead.

while most Americans are scared shitless already of flying with anyone that's not white.

I've never heard anyone I know say that. And....let me take a guess....you....are not white.

I'm Commanche Indian.

busyLivin said:
:rofl: that's hilarious, same thing...i was on the phone this afternoon with "Chris" from Dell.
whenever jobs are outsourced they make the foreigners who get the jobs go through classes to get rid of their accents (which US Airways had obviously NOT done very well) and also give them all Americanized names. There is no way our dude's name was "Steve." :lol:

They couldn't understand what tit was saying for shit. She had to give the our flight code to the person on the phone and NONE of them could follow her. She had to do the "C as in Cat, D as in Dog, E as in Elephant" for the whole freaking time, and even that technique barely worked. I understand you might need this for the difference between M and N, but X???

Mr_Snafu said:
NO. Sadly it's suicide NOT to outsource. Bangalore, India among other countries. Oustourcing will continue long after you and I are dead.

I've never heard anyone I know say that. And....let me take a guess....you....are not white.
:lol:
I'm totally white. by saying that most Americans are afraid of anyone that's not white was really just a candycoated way to describe Arab/Hindu/ pretty much any ethnic group that owns a 7-11. I was not referring to blacks, asians, hispanics, etc. But my previous statement did not insult anyone but Americans; now I've offended everyone. :flipoff:

I personally am not afraid of anyone, but there's lots of white people out there scared shitless of other races, especially on planes. It's like the Chappelle show skit where all the different ethnicities were afraid of the others on the plane. The black guy was scared of the hindu, the white guys were afraid of the black guys, the indians were scared of the white guys, the buffalo were afraid of the indians, etc.

i never thought myself a racist, but I admit when I got on a plane last week to New Orleans ( & coming home), I scanned the crowd boarding for arab men. :(

Last edited:
busyLivin said:
i never thought myself a racist, but I admit when I got on a plane last week to New Orleans ( & coming home), I scanned the crowd boarding for arab men. :(

Not liking Arabs is not racist.

It's likely that you - like I - don't like Muslims.

Islam is a religion.

Back