• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Post your chest workout

99hawkins

Integrity
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Chest is easily my weakest area. I may need to modify my routine, or simply find one that just suits my style of growth. Have yet to find one after 2 years of training... :hmmm: ...So, I was just wondering if you would all be so kind as to post your chest routine? Thank ya.

This is mine
(Saturday)

Flat BB benchpress 3x12-8
Incline DB press 3x10-8
Pec deck flys 3x8-10

Im not a huge fan of flys, but I get the feeling my chest is missing out by me neglecting flys. I shall incorporate incline DB flys.

what rep range are u hitting...how heavy are u going...do u feel like u could do more??

Just updated my rep range. At the minute, I'm using enough weight for the rep range at negative failure. I feel I could increase the weight and drop the reps, yes. I started off working the chest on a 6-8 rr. Maybe I should go back to this.

not bad...i like to switch it up..goin heavy for a couple weeks with reps around 5-6 and then goin around 8-10 for another couple weeks...i do the same exercises pretty much as u...if i still have energy..ill throw in dips or another fly exercise...if your chest is really lagging i would suggest hitting it every 4 days...and make sure u feel ur chest contract on your movements...do u have ur form down to where ur hitting ur chest muscles ?? and of course...u have to have ur recovery in check also...eating enuff and resting enuff is important..but yea...3-4 exercises..3 sets each..and switch up heavy weeks and higher rep weeks...

hmm, for chest I do:
barbell bench: warmup sets 3x10, then heavy sets 1x10, 1x7, 1x5
DB bench: 3 sets 1x10,2x8 (if I can do it-sometimes just get out 6 or 7 on last one)
DB incline bench: 3x10
pec dec: 4x10 (last one is drop set)
cable flys-decline: 3x10

i think it might be a lot of presses, but it seems to be working for me...

Back