• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Friend needs help

Fashong

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a friend who is 13 years old, female, 5'11", around 200 lbs and she wants to lose weight. What should she eat? I was gonna do some research about it but I don't wanna give her info that might not be 100% true.

I will be polite this time ;)

Tell her to join IM? There is a wealth of information here.

At 13 I wouldn't be a big fan of her dieting, with her body still developing and growing.

I would focus on Healthy Eating (ie. no soda, refined foods) and exercise

JMO

IainDaniel said:
focus on Healthy Eating (ie. no soda, refined foods
= fast foods, pizza, frozen dinners, etc

Read, Read, Read...

She said her father won't let her talk to people she doesn't know over the Internet I already asked her to.

Fashong said:
I have a friend who is 13 years old, female, 5'11", around 200 lbs and she wants to lose weight. What should she eat? I was gonna do some research about it but I don't wanna give her info that might not be 100% true.
Read the info I gave Here.

At 13yrs she doesn't need a 'diet' - she needs to change her outlook (being so young doing the wrong thing could set her up with a disordered eating pattern for life... So she needs to think of it as getting started with a healthy lifestyle).

Emma-Leigh said:
Read the info I gave Here.

At 13yrs she doesn't need a 'diet' - she needs to change her outlook (being so young doing the wrong thing could set her up with a disordered eating pattern for life... So she needs to think of it as getting started with a healthy lifestyle).
Yes. 13 is a good age to start developing healthy eating and exercise habits (not a "diet"). Some of us got a little later start.

try exercise. walking biking. she probably needs someone to do it with her to keep her motivated through the initial hard part

Back