• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test Enanthate Question "?"

How long for test enan to 'kick-in?'

• within the first 2 weeks

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • week 3

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • week 4

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • week 5

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • week 6

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • week 7 and above

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How long on a test enanthate cycle does it take for you to notice the test kicking in? (such as increase in libdo, change in mood, strength increases and so on)

Round about day 15, I pretty much exploded. I did however frontload a gram the first week :lifter:

If your test hasn't "kicked in" yet, something is wrong, young d. You should feel like you could tackle a bus.

PirateFromHell said:
If your test hasn't "kicked in" yet, something is wrong, young d. You should feel like you could tackle a bus.

Hopefully I'll feel this in two more weeks. I will say I'm feeling pretty good right now thanks to the d-bol! Will I still feel a noticeable kick when the test kicks in?

i just completed my fourth week and have noticed a difference in week 2-3(strength/libido/aggresive increase)but not the full effect even as of yet....i have been sick the last 3 days and today is the first day i hit the gym in the past week...i wasnt weaker today but i wasnt really stronger neither.. the endurance to keep going was there today but thats about it... but i think cause im still a bit sick it made my workout pretty much suck..my eating was off in the last few days too... :cry:

ive talked to people that said they ran test cycles that didnt kick in full swing till week 5, even 6....i guess im one of those...im gonna run it to twelve weeks though

kraziplaya said:
ive talked to people that said they ran test cycles that didnt kick in full swing till week 5, even 6....i guess im one of those...
you n' me both

pump, i'm running 500mg/wk

Good luck with it. Sounds as if you're feeling a bit and getting some gains, so it seems all legit. That gyno scare subside? Any lumps left?

yeah my nipples seem okay right now, i think i over-reacted a little with it, but better safe than sorry, running 10mg ED at the moment to keep it at bay

youngd...when are u dropping the dbol? any test sides yet?? maybe if u drop the d then you will be able to tell better if u are feeling the test

IML Gear Cream!
kraziplaya said:
youngd...when are u dropping the dbol? any test sides yet?? maybe if u drop the d then you will be able to tell better if u are feeling the test
true, but i don't want to drop the dbol if the test isn't doing anything, i mean i don't want to crash or anything, at 500mg/wk i should be feeling it so i'd rather wait for a kick from the test until i drop the dbol, if you get where i'm coming from?

until i feel the test i'm staying on the dbol

TBH i don't think i've been jabbing deep enough, and i've been going right at the top of the upper glute and only going about an inch in, instead of in to the middle of the upper glute and bottoming out (which i did today!), i'm trying to find out if this could be effecting the absorption of the test, i was under the impression as long as you get the oil in you its gonna do something! even it was subQ it would still work, just not as well, that is the only thing i can put it down to, either that or i'm just a slow responder, was thinking of going 250mg/e3d now until i feel it, as i really want to drop the dbol but i don't want to risk crashing and losing everything if my test isn't already jacked up

ic what ur sayin.....i bottom out a 1.5 incher everytime

the worst case scenario would be that my past 4 weeks of shots i haven't been going into the muscle deep enough, and that the oil is either coming out and going subQ or just not going deep enough into the muscle to all be totally absorbed, in this case all i can do is make sure that my shots are good over the next couple of weeks, drop the dbol at the end of week 6, and hopefully by this stage i'll be starting to feel the test (as most seem to feel something week 3, and really start to 'feel it' weeks 4-6 from the research i've done on various forums)

at the 'worst' that will be what will have happened, i'm hoping that i'm just responding a little slow, and hopefully my test concentrations are already going to be at a moderate level due to the last month of shots (IM or not, the test dosen't just vanish, i'm pretty sure even if you miss a muscle it is still absorbed, just not as well), so i'm hoping things will pick up pretty fast from now on, and if i'm feeling it in a weeks time i'll drop the dbol slightly earlier, but ATM i'm planning on running it for 6 due to the delay, and the test is getting extended to 'at least' 12 weeks, i'd also planned 3 weeks of sdrol at the end of my cycle, but i will have to have a rethink about that now

is it possible u are having the first sides of test(increased strength,etc) but u cant tell because u think its the dbol?

it could be possible yes, but its impossible to tell, i'm just so lethargic (from the dbol), and libdo is pretty down, which is kinda strange considering i've been on test shots for the past month! also everyone told me i'd need hcg from week 3 as my nuts would start to shrink, but no noticable change downstairs yet, i'm pissed off! :mad:

lol...u being pissed off could be the sign we are looking for....i personally think u should drop the d and wait to see the test...it might already be there

i have hcg on hand but i heard it prob wont be neccessary at 500mgs a week...ill prob just run one amp near my last shots to help with pct...

Libido, takes about a week for me on enan from what I remember.

kraziplaya said:
i have hcg on hand but i heard it prob wont be neccessary at 500mgs a week...ill prob just run one amp near my last shots to help with pct...
i'll probably do the same, pretty cool how we are both running almoast identical cycles at exactly the same time, keep me updated!

for me test E gave me a huge increase in libido my first week...probably 3-4 days into my first week I was a walking hardon.

IML Gear Cream!
TrojanMan60563 said:
for me test E gave me a huge increase in libido my first week...probably 3-4 days into my first week I was a walking hardon.
which test E were you running?

check out this...
There are definitely fakes and underdosed iranians. I saw a lab report showing No steroid detected and another with 40mg/ml test from another board, I can't remember where though. The ones with the lines even with the logo had no steroid at all.
I used them myself being doubtful of them being fake, and after 4 weeks I had nothing. No water gain, no acne, no libido increase...(hmm... sounds familiar!!)
Yeah, this was discussed a few months ago remember? The fakes out now have the font style of those pictured in your legit picture, everything is the same except the logo is even with the text. There are tons of people reporting no results with those type of amps
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367976&page=1&pp=20

they are referring to the test E that i was running (iranians), i am now 99.9% sure that the test E i was running was either fake or counterfeit (serverely underdosed), messed up thing is some people still think they are real and i bought them from a good bro, however the fakes are almoast identical to the real thing so i think they are getting sold as fakes unintentionally, i'm staying well clear of these from now on

Young D I was running Southern Labs Test E 250mg/ml. I have only used Southern Labs for my injectables. Until I have a bad experience (knock on wood) with their product I am going to stick with them.

Most people start responding to test injections right away, but IMO it is probably around 3-4 weeks for test ethanate to hit a peak level. I've been on hormone replacement for over six years and have noted I seem to get to a peak at about 3 weeks. If you don't feel any different within a few days, your test is probably fake. I noticed a marked difference in how I felt when I started hormone therapy the very next day.

Tchau,
--GB

Mudge said:
Libido, takes about a week for me on enan from what I remember.
I read somewhere that Test actually starts kicking in after 2-3 days but not to it's full potential for up to 2 weeks.

I'm sure that Test can be debated along with everything else

to me it kick in the 2 week. now i`m on 4 week my force its good.

im on my 3rd week of test c,,,,,,,ive definately noticed changes in strength aggression,,nut size,,and blood preasure unfortunately,,,,gained abit of size,,,,,,,i pretty happy with everthing,,,i was feeling it about 4 days in i reckon

How much in strength and weight gains did you recieve so far young d? I was thinking just stacking Test E. and EQ. I heard once your off the D-bol you lose alot of weight and most of your gains did you find that?

Tha Don said:
the worst case scenario would be that my past 4 weeks of shots i haven't been going into the muscle deep enough, and that the oil is either coming out and going subQ or just not going deep enough into the muscle to all be totally absorbed, in this case all i can do is make sure that my shots are good over the next couple of weeks, drop the dbol at the end of week 6, and hopefully by this stage i'll be starting to feel the test (as most seem to feel something week 3, and really start to 'feel it' weeks 4-6 from the research i've done on various forums)

at the 'worst' that will be what will have happened, i'm hoping that i'm just responding a little slow, and hopefully my test concentrations are already going to be at a moderate level due to the last month of shots (IM or not, the test dosen't just vanish, i'm pretty sure even if you miss a muscle it is still absorbed, just not as well), so i'm hoping things will pick up pretty fast from now on, and if i'm feeling it in a weeks time i'll drop the dbol slightly earlier, but ATM i'm planning on running it for 6 due to the delay, and the test is getting extended to 'at least' 12 weeks, i'd also planned 3 weeks of sdrol at the end of my cycle, but i will have to have a rethink about that now

sound like fake gear:spaz:

ok since everyone is posting their test cycle here is my story: i have been on test E and dbol for the past 3 weeks, i just did my first shot of the fourth week 2 days ago...the only difference is that i have gained a lot of strength i mean a lot maybe almost the double of what i had...libido is up too...looks like i have also gained some mass (not sure fat, water or muscle) but i have yet to see any of the side effects, like acne, agression, any shrinkage or other things...what do you guys think? am i one of the slow responders? or is it not working at all? shouldn't i be seeing some of the sides by now? am i doing something wrong? i have been injecting in the outside of my thighs, is that ok? or should i be doing it somewhere else? i am using 3ml23guage1 needle and all in.....any suggestions? or should i just stop this crap and forget about it?
TIA

Back