• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What Brought You To Irongmagazine?

IML Gear Cream!
I was surfing the net and found w8lifter & Dr. Pain

I was googling it up, and I signed up. I found nice people on here like PreMier!!!

w8lifter

and then I met a guy name "Crashman" and he imprisoned me here and told me if I didn't post 250 a day, I'd be a dead man!!

Fashong said:
I was googling it up, and I signed up.

yep, we owe it all to google.

The Monkey Man said:
I heard I could see a picture of a guy with a yellow hand! :scared: :gosh:

Will the yellow handed man always be a mystery of how he got his hand yellow? lol

Hello Bigss and yes, crash is in and out at IM.com like a sexual position

questionguy told me about this site, so i joind up but didnt really visit it to much or post on it till about last fall

IML Gear Cream!
seven11 said:
questionguy told me about this site, so i joind up but didnt really visit it to much or post on it till about last fall
Whatever happened to him? Is he OK with Questiongirl?

Oh yea, I forgot about that drama. Wonder how that turned out?

I came here b/c it looked warm and clean...generally a good place to flop for a while.

O.k, the real reason I came here is because I heard that there were alot of bad spellers here and I enjoy correcting people on their mistakes, ie. the title of this thread. Irongmagazine or is that a subconcious slip suggesting "I wrong magazine" as in you think most of the people are wrong here?

maniclion said:
O.k, the real reason I came here is because I heard that there were alot of bad spellers here and I enjoy correcting people on their mistakes, ie. the title of this thread. Irongmagazine or is that a subconcious slip suggesting "I wrong magazine" as in you think most of the people are wrong here?
:pissed:
attachment.php

I got one for each of ya!
bum9xv.jpg

:grin:
canthearyou.jpg

Look me in the eye when you say that.
pop_those_eyes.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
maniclion said:
:laugh: Damn, I just noticed that.

Back