• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gatti VS Mayweather

Who and Why

• Gatti wins by KO

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Matweather wins by KO

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Gatti wins by decision

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Mayweather wins by decision

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boxing is a brutal sport I cant watch it, I'dd rather watch football where no body ever gets hurt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
33 year old Arturo Gatti 39-6, 30 KO's VS 28 year old Floyd Mayweather 33-0, 22 KO's
They fight June 25 on HBO...who will win and why????

Gatti's gonna knock him on his ass! Lots of reasons...heart (breaks his hand, keeps slugging away), experience, etc...

Mayweathers got a big mouth and I'm looking forward to him getting it busted up! :rocker:

My father and I tried getting tix for the fight ...only the rich will be seeing this one in person. :(

Var said:
My father and I tried getting tix for the fight ...only the rich will be seeing this one in person. :(
How much were the tickets? I almost went to the Golota and Brewster fight...$300 for 52 seconds..thank God I didn't.

I wanna see the Foreman vs Gothand? fight!!! :hehe: :box:

ForemanRules said:
How much were the tickets? I almost went to the Golota and Brewster fight...$300 for 52 seconds..thank God I didn't.

I think he said that "decent" seats were around $600. Ringside were completely insane. I have no interest in seeing a fight in the nose bleed section...better view from the couch in my living room. :)

The Monkey Man said:
I'll pay money for that, heck I'll triple the pay if they mud wrestle in thongs :thumb:

min0 lee said:
I'll pay money for that, heck I'll triple the pay if they mud wrestle in thongs :thumb:
Big George is 56 or 57, I saw him on Jimmy Kimmal and he said his wife wont let him fight again.

ForemanRules said:
Big George is 56 or 57, I saw him on Jimmy Kimmal and he said his wife wont let him fight again.
I meant you. :eyebrow:

min0 lee said:
I meant you. :eyebrow:
To men wrestling in thongs???? you have been talking to god hand too much, his gayness has polluted your mind. :eek:

IML Gear Cream!
I'd pick Mayweather ... Gatti needs someone to stand in front of him to be effective. If Mayweather loses his cool and decides to bang with Gatti, he's in for a tough night.

33 straight. What else is there to say?

The Monkey Man said:
I want to see my dick and your mouth fight.......again. You were disqualified tha first time because of your excessive head butting and biting. :laugh:

The Monkey Man said:
You want it you got it, send that bitch to AZ...we will fight at Rodriguez Boxing club...and I will KO the bitch in 25 rounds. :rolleyes:

Mayweather is gonna crush Gatti, Mayweather's fought faster, bgger, stronger fighters and won by knockout, whereas Gatti's never fought any prime fighters.

goandykid said:
Mayweather is gonna crush Gatti, Mayweather's fought faster, bgger, stronger fighters and won by knockout, whereas Gatti's never fought any prime fighters.
And the winner is goandykid.......Mayweather mauls Gatti...this fight wasn't even close...

What a disappointment that was! :( So glad I didnt buy tickets.

Gatti got crushed...poor guy..eyes were swollen shut by the end of the fight

speed kills :thumbs:

I want to thank everyone who voted weeks after this fight was over. :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
:funny: I was amazed by that, too!

Back