I know it's a strange question....but I was at a friends house
and He gave me some potpourri
Said it was "grape juice"
So i took a swig and found that it was not grape juice...
So i threw up 2 times...drank a soda for the taste, made it worse, b/c my throat was burning...
Then i drank a shit load of water...and I forced myself to vomit 3-4 more times...but I doubt I got it all out
Should I call 911 or poison control??
B/c I looked it up on google, and it said liquid potpourri contains products that are poisonous??