• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Approaching guys Pt.2???

AnnaDTX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so lately my topics have been about sex and dating . . . men. So here is another one. Lately i have noticed that I have been doing the approaching, does that make me a "man-eater" or something? I guess I can't wait around for these guys to ask me out can I?? If I see a cute guy then I will find a way to approach him and BAM . . I have a date!

Just be careful that you are not putting out the wrong message. Most guys will assume that if a girl comes on to them that they can get in a quick one-nighter and move on with their lives.

No I'm not saying that. Just don't act (for loss of a better word) slutty.
Make sure that they know your intentions are to go out for a date and that's all they'll get for the night. ;)

ask them to lunch or something non evening first, coffee at a bookstore maybe.

Excellent idea. :thumb:
When I worked at a bar and women approached me to do anything in the evening I would always assume that I would be having sex with them later. And I was usually right. Asking them to do something during the day time would greatly reduce that notion.

irontime said:
No I'm not saying that. Just don't act (for loss of a better word) slutty.
Make sure that they know your intentions are to go out for a date and that's all they'll get for the night. ;)
Unless, of course, your intentions are to get laid, then you're sure to succeed. ;)

irontime said:
Most guys will assume that if a girl comes on to them that they can get in a quick one-nighter and move on with their lives.

Um... maybe this is my misinterpretation but Anna said she finds a way to 'approach' guys, this doesn't mean she is coming onto them in a provocative manner and acting slutty and I don't think 'most' guys would assume that she was after a one nighter just from that.
To me 'approaching' can be anything, even just opening up the lines of communication... hell, thinking back I think I've initiated just about all of my relationships but then I'm an impatient fucker! :laugh:

Witmaster said:
Unless, of course, your intentions are to get laid, then you're sure to succeed. ;)

HAHA! Exactly!!! :D

Well ya, if that's the case then you can usually just motion for a guy to come over and grab his nuts. You'll succeed every time :thumb: Unless he's taken.

IML Gear Cream!
BritChick said:
Um... maybe this is my misinterpretation but Anna said she finds a way to 'approach' guys, this doesn't mean she is coming onto them in a provocative manner and acting slutty and I don't think 'most' guys would assume that she was after a one nighter just from that.
:shrug: Just speaking from experience. But then again most of my experiences came from working in a bar and that's what the women were after :p

It's not slutty for a girl to be a playa, unless you're letting several guys run trains on you. Women have just as much right to be manizers as men have to be womanizers. I've been a womans boy toy before, she only called me when she wanted to fuck and that was it. She was a professional and just didn't want to make time in her life for a full on relationship, I respected her for that cause I know guys who do the same.

thanks for all your answers!

I guess guys do think about sex ALL the time, because I am not looking for sex, just a date .. I want to get to know someone first, plus its always good to have friends

AnnaDTX said:
thanks for all your answers!

I guess guys do think about sex ALL the time, because I am not looking for sex, just a date .. I want to get to know someone first, plus its always good to have friends
Yes, guys think about sex all the time, and any guy that says he doesn't, don't trust him.

SPIKE1257 said:
Yes, guys think about sex all the time, and any guy that says he doesn't, don't trust him.
And don't shake his hand because he probably just got done stroking one out.:laugh:

Back