• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Next Stage

IML Gear Cream!
Triple Super set:
Smith Squats wide legged with toes out (all wight is not including the weight of the bar): 16x50lbs, 12x70, 8x90, 8x90, 16x50
Weighted walking lunges: 8x15, 8x15, 8x20/15, 8x20/15 (legs got really wobbly and had crappy form so lowered the weight)
Straight Leg Deadlift (with Bar @ 45lbs): 12x20, 10x30, 8x30, 16x20 (was rought had to rest at 9 forarms went numb)
Wow, now that giant set looks painful. I bet you're going to be sore tomorrow!

MonStar said:
Wow, now that giant set looks painful. I bet you're going to be sore tomorrow!

I was hurting yesterday and am a bit better today, but still it hurts to sit on the potty. :lol: I am in pain!!!

Ok work from Wednesday 6/29/05 :) Chest & Biceps

So chest is feeling good, getting stronger but I reallyh need ot focus on my form for my biceps as they are my weakest part.

DB Bench- 12x30, 10x32.5, 8x35, 6x40, 10x35/30

SS:
Cable Curls- 12x20, 10x40, 8x40, 6x40
Cunches - 4 sets of 20

Incline BB Chest: 12x10lbs, 10x15, 8x20, 6x25

SS:
Pushups - 8, 8, 6, 6 (struggled as my abs were dying also! :fire:)
Ball Cunches - 15, 15, 12, 11

SS:
Db Hammer Curls - 12x10lbs, 10x12lbs, 8x12lbs, 6x12/10lbs
Laying Leg Raises - 4 sets of 10

Thursday Workout :) Had a crazy day at work, so never took a lunch so I left early and did my back/bi workout with post workout cardio. Felt awesome!

Wide grip Pull Ups(have to do them light due to shoulder popping out when I do these): 8x 100lbs assistance, 8x100, 6x100, 6x100

Bench Dips (tried these but I prefer to do dips on the pull up machin, can go deeper and feel more of a burn) 4 sets of 12

SS:
Seated Cable Rows - 8x60, 9x70, 10x70, 8x80 (was irritated felt like this was hard not because of weight but because the cable was sticky so it didn't pull smooth)
Tripcep Cable Press Down (V-Bar) - 8x60, 9x60, 10x60, 8x70

SS:
Lat Pull Down Wide - 12x70, 10x70, 8x70, 6x80
DB Kick Backs (did them on Db first then did on cable because never really liked this exercise don't feel very much) - 8x8, 8x8, 8x10, 8x8 (on cable did 4 sets of 8/10 at 10lbs)

Hyperextensions - 4 sets of 12 no weight really focused on squeeze on the way up (These BURNED!! :fire: )

Cardio was 30 minutes on the elliptical, goal was to hit 300 cals, I hit 360/370 and was a sweaty mess.

Today is no weights, am flying down to Cali for the 1 - 5!!! :D :dancer: :dancer: :dance: :dance: :booty: :booty:

I did get up at 5:30am and did my 20 minutes of interval cardio on the starmaster, my legs finally don't hurt everytime I moved so I felt pretty confident, they are still sore and stiff but this cardio really helped me get through the soreness.

So I am now at work, trying to make the next 3.5 hours pass quickly so I can go to the airport!

You going down to see Darren? :) Are you moving in together soon? Must be hard to fly down all the time..

I am hoping that conversation gets decided this weekend. We are going to, just a matter of time at this point :D

Ok so it is official I am moving to San Fran!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am putting off competing till next year because things are going to be crazy busy, still going to work with Julie to get lean so no major dieting and cardio when I do and can work on my physique, but I am moving in 3-4 weeks!!!!!!!!! That means I go home, give my two weeks, and start packing!!!

shortstuff said:
Ok so it is official I am moving to San Fran!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am putting off competing till next year because things are going to be crazy busy, still going to work with Julie to get lean so no major dieting and cardio when I do and can work on my physique, but I am moving in 3-4 weeks!!!!!!!!! That means I go home, give my two weeks, and start packing!!!

:calp:
that means we'll see you at the ball :lick: ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Hehehehe, there is a club you have to check out when you are there also, I will find the name and PM you :) I just got home today, canceled my lease 30 minutes ago and now time to go quit work, scary!

yep, a PM would be great. We need to fill Thursday and Friday nights.

shortstuff said:

THAT'S AWESOME!! I'm so happy for you!! :hot: :banana: :dancer: :banana:
Are you engaged yet? :)
Justin and I were considering moving to San Fran next year, but we came to the conclusion that it would be too expensive for us to live there starting out, so we're moving to Florida instead :)

:kiss:

Ok so it is official, I ate way toooooooo much this weekend :hog: and drank too much :lol But was worth it all the fun I had. But back to the real world of working out, maybe trying to compete in October, will see how lean I can get and then go from there. So I am eating my diet today, and taking the supps finally. :)

Ok so I have been thnking about editing the diet from Beverly a bit since I am not going to compete this year. Tooooo much going on with the move to San Fran and getting a job and what not. Just not really in the budget right now. But in terms of the diet I was thinking about running the low carb all week and then one day a week have a cheat day/meal. What do you all think of this. I was justy thinking if I am not going to compete the low cal/low carb will help bring the fat content down on me and the cheat will help keep me sane. :)

Back