• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Voluntary work

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Have you ever done voluntary work? Would you? Like.. really?

I do it every saturday at Bajamar golf and resort on hole 5, for the orphanges down here in Baja. My wife and I have done it for 3 straight years and we will continue as long as I'm alive. We raise approx $600-1000 a month for these kids. So see I'm not really a bad guy. If you play golf and visit Bajamar on a Saturday one of these days, you'll meet Tough Old Man......

Tough Old Man said:
you'll meet Tough Old Man......
Great. I already know Gay Wimp Ugly Fat Old Man (ALBOB), I might as well meet a cool old person. :)

How did you find out about this work? Luck?

Because I only live a couple of miles from the golf coarse. I was playing golf and paying $90 a round. So I became a marshal so i could play free. Then i thought of a way to help the kids down here. started doing it and kaboom a regular at it now. I get pleasure giving these kids who have nothing some money.

If Lam Or Mudge would get off there ass and get down here we could play a round of golf free and then head into Ensenada and play with the girls!

Vieope said:
Great. I already know Gay Wimp Ugly Fat Old Man (ALBOB), I might as well meet a cool old person. :)

How did you find out about this work? Luck?

Vieope said:
Have you ever done voluntary work? Would you? Like.. really?

I usually help with Toy's for Tot's during Christmas and I'll be going to a MDA camp with my gf as a counseler for the 2nd year in a row in August.

As little as I get paid my job is practically volunteer work to save the planet, right now I'm spending nights at my girlfriends 87yo grandfathers home taking care of him because he reinjured a WW2 spinal injury, that I volunteered for. My internship was actually volunteer work rebuilding donated pc's for a school for special needs children. I volunteered for the US Navy 4 years.

maniclion said:
I volunteered for the US Navy 4 years.

N ever
A gain
V olunteer
Y ourself

:laugh:

U Signed (the) Mutherfuggin Contract

Semper Fi!

hey tough,
im planning on taking all my managers down to rosarita for a 3 day weekend to play at "bajamar" in the next few months. thinking of staying at the pyramid resort. any thoughts??

How far is the golf course from Baja malibu, thats where I usually stay in rosarito.

IML Gear Cream!
In order to Graduate High School in Ontario you have to complete 40 hours of voluntary work

Family comes first, if I were extremely rich I would do all kinds of things to help the less fortunate. Right now any spare time or money goes to the members of my family who need it. :thumb:

Before highschool in the summer, I volunteered at a recreation program to babysit rug rats. I am so baffled to this day because they would listen to me more than the adults! :lol:

And throughout my schooling in culinary arts, I would periodicly help cater parties at my school's resturant.

tit has done lots of stuff and sometimes I get sucked into it as well. We've spent a Christmas taking bags of food to homeless people in Puerto Rico, and at the moment whenever I'm at work she volunteers her hours at an emergency vet office

Back