The Democrates Today-No vision,No Plan,Not your Parents Democtic Party

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

The Democrates Today-No vision,No Plan,Not your Parents Democtic Party

http://www.gop.com/
    Play the Video!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    http://www.gop.com/
    Play the Video!
    Dems - the party of No?

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Brilliant Video.
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

%
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I like the Jon Stewart bit....extinction hahaha. But by the same token, the slogan of the Republicans is:

A shitty plan is better than no plan at all!

Rep Points

I'm disappointed. . .I thought they'd say something about Operation Yellow Elephant. . .
    Attached Images Attached Images

%
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Here's a good list of the respective vision/plans of both parties:

Rove is right: there are differences

White House spokesman Scott McClellan says that Karl Rove just meant that Democrats and Republicans had "different philosophies" when it comes to their reactions following 9/11. We agree. Our philosophies couldn't be more different when it comes to fighting international terrorism. Let's compare:

Democrats
    Believe capturing the person primarily responsible for the attack should be a top priority.

Republicans
    It's been four years, and Osama bin Laden is still free, even though Bush's CIA chief says he knows where he is.

Democrats
    Investigate the intelligence failures that led to 9/11.

Republicans
    Do everything in their power to block the 9/11 Commission from doing its work.

Democrats
    Propose creating the Department of Homeland Security.

Republicans
    Push tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans.

Democrats
    Believe we should have stayed the course in Afghanistan, not allowing the Taliban to resurge, the warlords to take power, and the opium trade to skyrocket.

Republicans
    Ignore Afghanistan as the situation worsens.

Democrats
    Believe that we should be honest with our troops about the reasons we go to war, give them everything they need to be safe, and make sure we go in with an exit plan.

Republicans
    Manipulate intelligence to trump up reasons to go to war, don't give our troops the support they need, constantly mislead the public about the direction the war is going, and fail to make an exit plan. And turn Iraq into the ultimate terrorist training ground.

Posted by Jesse Berney

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Decker
    Here's a good list of the respective vision/plans of both parties:
    I'll not even waste the time to entertain a detailed response to such a ludicrous post. Just suffice it to say...
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

%
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witmaster
    I'll not even waste the time to entertain a detailed response to such a ludicrous post. Just suffice it to say...
    So, shoot the messenger or ignore the message. Anyways, I sort of hate the list like the one I posted. It's similar in effect to the speech that's the topic of this thread. Consider how ridiculous dg806's speech is to those not in lock-step w/ the Bush administration....that also is stunning 'BULLSHIT.'

Rep Points

It is times like this that I am glad I have my own farm - for as long as I am able to HOLD ON TO IT... BUT given the recent U. S. Supreme Court decision on governments being able to now declare eminent domain on ANY piece of private property that a governmental body is needing for even PRIVATE developers and PRIVATE developments (for the "good" of the community involved) NO ONE IS SAFE ANY WHERE and ALL personal Real Estate IS NOW UNDER ATTACK AND TAKE OVER!!!

Take Care, John H.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by John H.
    It is times like this that I am glad I have my own farm - for as long as I am able to HOLD ON TO IT... BUT given the recent U. S. Supreme Court decision on governments being able to now declare eminent domain on ANY piece of private property that a governmental body is needing for even PRIVATE developers and PRIVATE developments (for the "good" of the community involved) NO ONE IS SAFE ANY WHERE and ALL personal Real Estate IS NOW UNDER ATTACK AND TAKE OVER!!!

Take Care, John H.
    Lets just hope a developer doesn't want to build a subdivision around you and your town needs the money!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    Lets just hope a developer doesn't want to build a subdivision around you and your town needs the money!
    Hi DG,

The way things are going it is probably only a matter of time. Maybe things are better in Canada?

I sure would HATE to lose my farm for ANY reason and it would NEVER be because of me not being current in my bills, etc. I OWN my farm outright and watch my finances VERY CLOSELY. It seems no matter how hard a person tries to do good someone finds a way to screw you over in the USA

Take Care, John H.