• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Life can be so unbelievable amazing!

Life with some cinnamon and sugar, yeah, or mixed up with pretzels, peanuts, dried pinapple, raisins, yeah.

man dried pinapple is one of my all time favorite cheat foods. the stuff is amazing!!

One thing is for sure. Three people in this thread can´t write pineapple.

maniclion said:
Life with some cinnamon and sugar, yeah, or mixed up with pretzels, peanuts, dried pinapple, raisins, yeah.
Vieope said:
Never tried dried pinapple.
P-funk said:
man dried pinapple is one of my all time favorite cheat foods. the stuff is amazing!!

P-funk said:
It's probably a million dollars a bag over there isn't it? I get it free all of the time from my girlfriends uncle, dried mango too. I love Hawaii.

Vieope said:
One thing is for sure. Three people in this thread can´t write pineapple.
I had just noticed when I googled "pinapple" and saw I missed the e so I came back here to see if I had done it here then you had already caught it.:eek: But all 3 of us:laugh:

cuz you lushes were gonna write pina colada. :hehe:

i sent my brother dried pineapple rings when he was in boot camp. he loved them but thought they were some kind of cookie n it took me days to figure out what he was talking about when he asked me to send more of those cookies.

Back