• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Family tree...

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So what kind of mutt are you?

I myself have more bloodlines than I'll remember at this time by here are a few... Great grandma was full blood Cherokee indian. Same story on my moms side of the family but don't recall which tribe. Had a viking in our family. French is an obvious trait (not penis wise...). And my name is German... Those are the four races that come to mind that form this extraordinary man that sits here now...:D It's like a Tonto, Brad Pitt, Arnold like, warrior all rolled up into one amazing package!... So what crappy family bloodline do you come from?:p

Basically I look white... And I freakin hate white people!:pissed: :p

I am of antarctican descent.

Great grandpa was 100% Incan, great grandma was 100% Zoroastrian, and we have some Zaportec and Nubian ( yes penis wise... :bulb: )in the family.

ForemanRules said:
Great grandpa was 100% Incan, great grandma was 100% Zoroastrian, and we have some Zaportec and Nubian in the family.
Nigga Please!?

top%20odb.jpg

The Monkey Man said:
:mad: :yell: :mad: Part Magic, Part Primate, Part Computer :mad: :yell: :mad:

!mm01.gif
lol... Great. Wonder what kind of viruses you're carrying...:barf: ...:p ;)

IML Gear Cream!
busyLivin said:
100% Irish. :cool:
Did you know God created alcohol so the Irish would never rule the world!:clapping: :thumb: :D

Btw I wasn't sure if I had Irish in me or not (no gay jokes please...). Think I might.:hmmm:

ForemanRules said:
The curse of the Irish...sorry to hear that. :confused:
Yeah that's right... I don't have any Irish in me.:) :p

German, French, Hungarian, Irish, Black, Cherokee, Jewish and lord knows what else. My family tree is so crazy on my Mom and Dad's sides with huge families having dozens of kids in every generation. Somewhere along my paternal grandmothers side it traces back to John L. Sullivan the bare knuckle champ. The Cherokee in my blood comes of a fur trapper who wed a Cherokee lady in Oklohoma, probably one of the tribes relocated via the Trail of Tears.

Last edited:
the men in my family tree both mom n dad's side came over from england n took a liking to the native american women. i look very white but both greatgrandmothers were indian. it shows up in weird ways...

The Monkey Man said:

!mm01.gif
Damn! I knew u were ugly, but damn! Whats up with your hands? :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Monkey Man, with those hands I hope u have someone else (John H) to jack u off!

IML Gear Cream!
The Monkey Man said:

!mm01.gif
this truly is a depressingly ugly picture.

you really need a new avatar now

100% mexicano. But I guess it would include Spanish and some type of indigenous indian.

cappo5150 said:
100% mexicano. But I guess it would include Spanish and some type of indigenous indian.
Man her tits are gonna being sore tomorrow! I've been watching her for three hours now and she hasn't slowed a bit...

Mostly Irish and a lil bit of a few minor european countries.

half russian jew, half irish lad.. I got screwed as far as the alcoholic genes go, both sides are known to put away the booze..lol

Back